On a random Friday or Saturday of each month (typically, sometimes this may change due to travel), peeps are invited to my place for poker and games. If you don’t want to play poker, people typically play video games alongside anyways.
The date of the next shindig is in the thread title, starting around 5PM. Nobody ever shows up on time, but we’re all used to that. Poker starts when people get there, before that it’s just games and hanging out. If you’re actually going to show up “on time”, POST UP. Everybody always asks me when people are going to show up, and since nobody ever tells me… I can’t help you. If people want to show up and play an earlier game, post up and we should be able to make it happen.
- poker tables: sits 12 or so
- 55" LCD HDTV in media room with Xbox One, PS4, and Xbox 360
- 40" LCD in living room with Xbox 360
- 23" ASUS VH236H (Evo monitor) with Xbox 360
- 1 PlayStation 4 with Street Fighter V, MK:XL, 1 Mad Catz SFV TE S+ stick
- 1 Xbox One: vaious
- 3 Xbox 360s: SFxT, KOFXIII, UMvC3 (2 copies), SSF4:AE (1 copy), MK:9, SSF4 (2 copies), ST HD Remix, MvC2, SC4, VF5. 2 Xbox 360 Perfect 360 MAS sticks, 1 MvC2 TE stick, 8 regular controllers, 3 Kinects
- 1 DreamCasts: CvS2, 3S, MvC2, MvC1, SF3, SSF2X, Super Puzzle Fighter. 2 Perfect 360 MAS sticks, 5 EMS Total Control Plus Playstation to Dreamcast converters.
BYOC if you want anything else. Fancy hi-def games have priority on the LCDs.
- Don’t wear your shoes in the house.
- Only eat or drink in the kitchen. I’m tired of removing carpet stains. You can drink water elsewhere, but each and every time people have come over there has been spilled food or pop.
- Smoke or vape outside only and throw away your butts into the butt bucket.
- Be nice! It is my home after all.
- Don’t be random/ugly
- If for some weird reason you actually support Trump, don’t talk about it: I really don’t want to know.
- No trench coats. No guns. If you really need weapons of any sort in my house, you are not my kind of person.
- Throw away your trash. It makes my morning much nicer. This very much DOES mean any food bags you bring in, since those fill up the counter.
- The blue trash can under the sink (and in the garage) is for RECYCLING, not for trash. :tup:
- If you need to crash, that’s cool, but be out by 5AM plz.
EDIT: Updated to 2016. Damn it’s been a bit.