Preppopolis: Nov 13th (now with Xbox One/PS4)

darkheart is top tier.

What about powerstone 2

I picked up Munchkin, Bohnanza, and Pit.

munchkin is god tier.

I’ll should be there around 11ish. But am looking forward to this =D

Game check: I have Munchkin, Pit, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Monopoly, Scrabble, Guillotine, Quiddler, Identity Crisis, Robo Rally, Bohnanza, Boggle, Scattergories, Space Beans, Pictionary, and Taboo.

Jason still has my Catan.

Look into BANG! - it’s an amazingly fun wild-west card game that can be played with 3+ players (the more ppl you have the more fun!)

Apples to Apples would be a funny ass game for all of us who know one another well. Or, at least good enough to talk shit to someone using the answers. LMFAO!!!

I really would like to attend.

Please do.

The only new rule right now is that the TVs stay off.

Dope! Should I bring goodies from my job?
Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Sure, we never turn down cool goodies. :smiley:

marvel is still a go on the cab right?

Yeah, that’s fine. Preferably not before 9:30 though, after the more casual gamers bail. :slight_smile:

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

big mike reference ftl

Zach’s about to be off the chain, though. Nice av, btw.

I haven’t played Boggle since I was like 10 against my Grandparents. They are god tier @ Boggle.

Everyone’s grandparent’s are god-tier at Boggle when you’re 10! Just go play them again and hit them with bling or prebuttal :stuck_out_tongue:

Lies! Try having grandparents who’s second (or third) language was english!

Granted, if there was a boggle espanol edition I would be destroyed because my grandfather is a published poet.

So like, are there going to be a poker (texas holdem) going down? I am ALL ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!!! Who wants to take my money!!?

Cole

What we should all play is an hour OR TWO of GUTS!!!

Its the best card came out there (besides poker) and it is very easy to play.

evil grin