Preppopolis: Nov 13th (now with Xbox One/PS4)

Xbox One games:

• KI, KI Classic, Madden 25, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon, Just Dance 2014, Forza 5
    I for one am horrible at all of them. :slight_smile:

Damn, I keep missing these events. Your events and rcaido’s… Maybe in the future I’ll remember…

Curtis, Sam(buff cali player) and myself wanna make it to one of these for MvC2. Tri-Cities Marvel is alive but on life support lol. Have any plans for the next one Zach and how is your MvC2 scene up there these days?

Just got back from vacation so haven’t really thought about it yet. The next thing I know is at Shandor’s GameBreakerz End of Year tournament on the 28th, but I don’t know how many people are going.

I’m really not sure. I think mostly people play offline. A bunch of us played at Rattana’s place when Cody was in town, but I don’t know if there’s anything “regular” as much as people play when they get the chance and they’re together which doesn’t happen super often these days. :\

Join the Mother Russia facebook group. rcaido usually creates an event notifier a few days before it happens so if you’re available you can make it down. The next one will probably be this coming Friday, but I don’t know if I’ll be attending.

Also, I apologize for hijacking your thread Zach, no matter how temporarily.

tap tap tap does this thing work?

Preppy! What’s up dude? Would you be willing to help me dust the cobwebs off the NW SRK forums?

Sure! Just lemme know how I can help.

I will join the cause. And be there on this glorious occasion. <3

FWIW, we’re streaming SF5 at https://www.twitch.tv/mrpreppy because WHY NOT.

updated: next one will be on may 28th <3

=)

Shoot, missed this one too. I keep missing events…

New invite.

Watch the Seahawks wonder if a running game is important, play Marvel.

That link ain’t work

Ah, Facebook changed their privacy settings for events I think. Manually invited you.

If people can’t see the invite (~5PM my place Sunday), hmu on FB and I’ll add you.

Those Huskies might win…

Do you have CVS2? I have a PS2 with CVS2 still…

For Dreamcast, I think.

Heard Gameclucks is closing its doors. There’s room in University Place.

Yeah, I missed the closure due to soccer and a tournament. RIP. :sad: