Price for a Neo Geo cab

I was just curious as to what a good price is for a Neo Geo cab would be. I might be buying one and don’t want to get ripped off. I’ve only seen a couple pics but it looks like the cab itself is pretty clean and he said the joystick/buttons/monitor are all 100%. He’s gonna get me some pics of the monitor on before I go check it out. Its also just an MVS single slot, no game with it.

Thanks

what he asking for? seen em running at about $300 with some work needed so 400-500 to start. stay away from the 6 slot. heard they get issues

A single can range from dirt cheap to around $350. I really only play one game, so single slots work for me, it is just the size of the monitor that kills the deal for me.

A single can range from dirt cheap to around $350. I really only play one game, so single slots work for me, it is just the size of the monitor that kills the deal for me.

Ok, hes asking $400 for it, not sure the size of the monitor. Its the normal old school American Neo Geo machine. If the pics I get look good and I check it out, probably will offer $300 for it.