Probably a silly question but

I’m working on building my first fightstick completely from the ground up. I just had a question about wiring up the actual stick after I got it in the mail.

I bought a Sanwa stick assuming that it had a wiring diagram with it of some sort. I got it in the mail today and saw that it includes a 5 wire harness that plugs right onto 5 pins in the stick. The wires are as follows

Black, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red. Now, I assume that 4 of the wires go to the 4 different directions, and the 5th wire is the common. My questions is which wire is which direction and which is the common.

I’m looking forward to getting this done so that I can finally play the copy of MvC3 and Mortal Kombat that I bought a few weeks ago but have been waiting to play til I finished this.

Thanks.

Awesome thanks a lot! That’s exactly what I was hoping for.

One more question. Is there a thread that already has a lot of this stuff posted. I tried searching but didn’t have any luck. That way I can keep all my future questions in one spot.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/absolute-question-and-answer-thread-ask-your-questions-here/88711unread