Probably stupid question

But is gaming in Japan a big deal? Like if i went to there highschool would the whole school be talking about a game…or i could get laid due to being good at street fighter? Or is it like America and like 50 out of 500 talk about it :wgrin:

stupidest fucking topic in the world.

Bonus points for GameFAQS title.

Does anyone know if… Can someone tell me… PLEASE CLICK THREAD

I believe Archer whatever should be banned on being such a troll. Stupid useless comment.

The question however is kind of interesting. AFAIK, you can’t get laid from being good at games anywhere in the world. Maybe if you’re a Starcraft champ in Korea, but then its because you have money. I’d guess high school gaming in Japan is twicve as big as in America, if such. They don’t sell much more games over there.

The biggest difference form what I’ve read and spoke with people who went there is that gaming is normal there. For most people, there is not a nerdy or geek conotation associated with gaming, even if you spend buttloads of time playing games. Also, people from all ages and genders seems to be more comfortable playing it; How many grannies play in US/ In Japan, there’s quite a few.

You will get better answers from guys like Sabin and NKI though

Says the Jan 2007 registered user. Go fuck yourself buddy. Stupid topics deserve what they get.

I dunno, man. If it was “can I get some Japanese tail playing SF?” this could be a solid topic.

LoL sure you can get laid for being good at street fighter, just don’t expect it to be any good or for it to be with a hot chick…or even with a chick at all really…

Well you know what they say, there are no stupid questions…

Oh my God. You registered in 2002? Ohhhh Goooodddd!!! You must win all those tourneys and make interesting comments all the time, right?

Wow. We Have a legit 2002 guy here. We must pay attention. He sure has lots and lots of wisdow gathered by registering on srk for so long. I better stop listening to the rest of the world, because most woprld leaders around the world were not posting aboyt which cute has the bigger breasts at srk in 2002…

Thank you for putting me in my place. You’re the hero of us all, 2002 - master of the universe. Too bad that for another nerd that registered in 2000 you must certainly look like a big sack of crap. Oh well… At least I bet you’re the kind of guy who knows Cable’s cartoonish history like the back of your hand. Much respect for the cartoon king of 2002

This thread disproves your statement

I feel this post will lead to a long lasting friendship.

A) Get an avatar
B) Get a sig
C) Change the name under your user name

Then I’ll take you seriously. Until then, I see you’re being neg repped for being a douche bag.

Corner-Trap: Long lasting? Hardly, he’ll be gone within the week at this rate.

All these comments are making my penis soft o.0

Ive pretty much got the answer i needed thanks power :tup:

“Thank you for putting me in my place. You’re the hero of us all, 2002 - master of the universe. Too bad that for another nerd that registered in 2000 you must certainly look like a big sack of crap. Oh well… At least I bet you’re the kind of guy who knows Cable’s cartoonish history like the back of your hand. Much respect for the cartoon king of 2002”

LOL^^

also…-286 rep. Im feeling the love :slight_smile:

power333 lurk the fuck moar.

Are you new to the internets? Are you new to SRK, oh oops you are new to SRK.

Oh my God!! I don’t have a sig, or names under my user name. I’ll be neg repped. The world is over. I 'm not nerdy enough. BTW, I got godd rep on my last post. Some people don’t like you so much too, old man

But seriously, for Mizuki, I am reading for a good time, and contributing much more than guys like Archer ever did (check my threads). The point is that calling someone stupid because of a legit question is something unacceptable in the regular world, and I don’t care if the Archer guy becomes a tranny when he posts here; he is still an idiot.

I came here to help this Hugo guy, in the same way I compiled MvC2 videos for almost every single characetr in the game a while ago, in the same way I worked
hard in many threads promoting cross-gaming and less haters between diff. games. Now I’m going to be the jackass just because the real jackass is a guy that has the glory of having watched much much more anime than I ever will. Don’t think so…

IMO, thousands of posts in srk are not a really good measure of how nice you are in life, but to each his own.

Oh thats why I have bad rep rofl.
I need an avatar and a sig to get taken seriously around here?

fucken jerks of SRK and I know there are alot here.

thread closed.