Problem mad catz xbox te2 on windows 7

Hi everyone,

First, let me apologize for my bad english,

Next, i just receive my madcatz te2 and like some players i have some issues to configure it.

What i’ve done:
i just plug the te2 on a usb3 port: windows can’t see it
then i plugged it on a usb2 port: no more reactions
i rade lots of forums about the problem
so, the best answer was to download the microsoft drivers for xbox wired controllers (2.1.0.1349)
i installed them, no more reactions,
i located my fighstick in my device manager and
Choose “Update Driver Software…” on the fight stick
Choose "Browse my computer for driver software"
Choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
i give it the "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows Version: 2.1.0.1349 [8/13/2009]

and haleluia ! the stick lights on, but it doesn’t work, and appears like an unspecified peripheral in “printers and peripherals”…

one more thing, the stick works fine on a xbox

Can someone helps me ?

Windows 7 ‎(X64)‎
Intel Core i7 3770K Cadencé à 3.50 GHz
ASUS P8Z77-V LX
8 Go DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
SSD INTELSSDSA2CW120G3

Mad Catz Xbox arcade fightstick te2

Windows/PC drivers have not been released for the Mad Catz TE2 FightStick or any Xbox One controllers yet. According to media sites, Microsoft has stated they plan to make Xbox One controllers compatible with PC soon.

Ho, thanks for your fast response… i hope MS will do it soon because its a gift from my wife and she is more disapointed than myself cause the seller told her that it will not have compatibility issues…

The seller was an idiot.

On the plus side you can get unofficial drivers for Xbone pads to work on PC, but I’m not sure if this would include the TE2’s motherboard.

I tried to get it to work on King of Fighters XIII and on SSFIV but I had no luck. Anyway if you read the comments on those videos you can see it doesn’t work on most games. Lets just hope we get those drivers soon.

Yeah ! here is an Update, Microsoft has published the Xbox one drivers for win 7.
i’ve just install them and my madcatz controller now works well !
its a great news for all of us who had troubles with their xbone controllers

here is the link:

(website in french, but 2 explicits links)