Problems with TE- chun edition (xbox 360) not working

Hi I’ve had the ssf4 chun tournament edition stick since it came out, and recently I noticed some odd behavior- first it started not working(when in dpad mode) for navigating around Netflix on the xbox, and now its gotten to where most of the time when i plug it in to the xbox, a green light on the home button will light up for a second, then nothing. i cant start the xbox with the start button or home button. sometimes it works like normal, but more often than not it doesnt. I know its something with the stick because my old round 1 te still works fine, as does my sons standard stick. Obviously its past the warranty period but anyone got any ideas or solutions?
Thanks

USB cable?

That or the breakaway cable.

possibly i tried it with the breakaways from the other sticks, and still nothing, so maybe its the main cable?(even though i checked for any tears or cuts, and nothing. if it is the cable, is that something i can replace easily? thx

Sounds like another issue with someone wrapping their cables around their stick.
Easy to repair, just a simple cut and splice near the area by the cord compartment

[media=youtube]ZUi7BOmkaUM[/media]