Project-Failure 1/28/11 Friday Night Black Out results

Another hype Project-Failure completed. Just like to say peaceout to Dieminion and good luck with your ventures over in Europe. Hopefully, we’ll bump into each other at EVO later this year. Also would just like to say GOOD SHIT to TommyTwoTime for finally using his character and making it all the way to 2nd place. Time to learn the Gen matchup people :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thanks so much to Blondie. It was a REALLY big help having you help out with the bracket running.

Next P-F looks like it’ll be March 4th

Bracket:http://challonge.com/images/brackets/projectfailure-20110128.png
Video archive:Project Failure on Justin.tv (HD videos will be on our you tube in a couple days.)

Results:
Supreme Champion: Dieminion
Worthy Adversary: TommyTwoTime
Maybe Next Time: MrQuotes

4th place:
HondaTech

5th place tie:
MarlinPie
JoeyMiggz

7th place tie:
Essex
Sov

9th place tie:
Cheeseburger
Vigilante
Magno
RockyBalboa

13th place tie:
Nosone
Andersen
G0dHand
kyriptic

17th place tie:
ShadyJ
Trent
Sho
Apex
WhiteShadow
YeaAite
DontJump
Frantastic

25th place tie:
MannyO
CurleyMustache
BeauDude
BlueNine
CraigKeller
AndrewTran
Germball
TheDoctor

33rd place tie:
Dhew
MayorMcjustin
X45X
Kryonik
BennyWalrus

Also congrat to **Magno **for winning the raffle. Please don’t throw your awesome new stick :stuck_out_tongue:

Good shit to everyone

good shit to you Francis the Preying Mantis Gen was taking people out last night!!!

Goodshit Tommy, step that shit up and show everyone new blood has what it takes!

We’ll miss you Kevin! Enjoy Europe and in your absence i promise tourneys will be that much more free… i mean it. :cool:

Kyohei, ShadyJ and MannyO: POT MONSTERS MUAHAHAHAHA

way to cut my match with bluenine out lol

It should all be up there. somewhere if its a the begining of a file its probably at the end of the previous one then.

http://www.justin.tv/kyriptic/b/278475294
28 mins into part 2

oh lol, i thought it was all casuals for that part

I’d like to give a shout out to my people in CT for running a great tournament again shout out to tommy for getting so far against such great player with a LOW tier character and Joey Miggz for making top 5… keep your head up Manny better luck next time
shout out overall to my CT Family from DE-R see you guys soon

Its ok cheeseburger :stuck_out_tongue: now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

This bracket makes my head hurt…so many upsets in ssf4!

TOMMY X2??? YEAAAAAAAAA

This was very fun. At least I lost to solid players. I played my best and realized my mistakes. Cant complain.

CT is Conneticutthroat

whaaat i want to come to the next one! great turnout!

frank good stuff solid play, everybody else good stuff, i’ve noticed CT players just doing their thing and playing SF i’m happy.
and omg i got the stick!? thats hype as fck! where do I pick it up?

good shit to Andersen and g0dhand for beating me, everyone else… you suck you lucky pieces of shit. :wink:

haha, j/k PF is always fun and hype. i love all of you dudes in a way that makes me very confused in the pants.

Thanks as always to kyriptic and jon for being ossom, and props to tommytwotime for hyperbolic time chambering himself and going super saiyan level 2 on everyone.

Good shit Quotes.

That was the worst I’ve ever played SSF4 ever in it’s existence, could be lack of actually playing casuals before the tourney or the fact that I was way too into CvS2…

It’s all good dude. Less than a month we can play that new game called MVC3. :slight_smile: Hopefully it doesn’t suck…im slightly scared that it might be crappy but am very hopeful.

To top it off Third Strike online is going to be awesome and hopefully they’ll remix Alpha III. That’d be sick.

damn wish i was there this PF can’t wait to see the videos

To: Mr. Quotes & TommyTwoTime

Learn to anti air.

WF with zero anti air is a bad WF

where is marlinpie vs tommytwotime?
nevermind wake up throw > marlinpie