Project-Failure, Nov 19th Friday Night Blackout Results

Thanks to everyone for coming out to Project-Failure and supporting our scene. Shoutouts to EMP Dieminion and MarlinPie for making a hype ass grand finals. I was definitely at the edge of my seat every match!

Also good shit to the Dont Jump vs TommyTwoTime exhibition money match. Dont Jump proved to the haters he might know a thing or two about SSF4, but Tommy said he wanted that FIGHT MONEY!!! and took the win.

Next Project-Failure will be Dec 17th. Hope to see you all there!

Bracket LINK(videos will be up in the next couple days at http://www.youtube.com/theprojectfailure)

Supreme Champion: MarlinPie
Worthy Adversary: EMP Dieminion
**Maybe Next Time: **MannyO

4th place:
cowman

5th place tie:
hondaTech
sho

7th place tie:
MrQuotes
Kiru

9th place tie:
Essex
JoeyMiggz
RockyBalboa
kyriptic

13th place tie:
andersen
BloodDrunk
Yea Aite
Raion

17th place tie:
CraigKeller
Cheeseburger
ShadowSkill
MayerMcJustin
TommyTwoTime
g0dhand
Skillz
Gman

25th place tie:
Magno
BennyWalrus
MrCurlyMustache
Mayu
CLxJames
shenmue
Trent
korikai

33rd place tie:
AndrewTran
DrTran
kryonik

Unfortunaly we didn’t have time to get the betting going for the stream matches this time. We were swamped and alil behind because of a miss communication on the PS3 setup, but hopefullly we’ll have it back for the next P-F so look forward to that stream monsters.

Good games to all. Hope to see dieminion show up to more of these. Oh and thanks for paying for my entree fee with that fight money sho =)

I had a great time as usual, wish my execution was better during the tournament but it’s all good. CvS2 was the highlight of my night, happy that Frank finally played it and loved it haha.

next time gadget

next tiiiiime

Good games to everyone I played. Thanks to all the out of state people for coming down always makes it more exciting. And as always thanks to jon and Kryptic for hosting and running the stream. See ya at the next one.

I’ll either be at the next one or the one after that. Holidays coming up and all.

:slight_smile:

Quick note:
In the videos, I think it would be much better if we didn’t show the bracket and just had a link to it in the description. It kind of ruins the surprise.

lol 4th

If Jon hooks me up with that CvS2 rom(wink, wink) I want to have a CvS2 side tournament next time!!

I dunno I always thought it’d be cool to know where in the bracket the match takes place. Like if its just round 1 or if its Semi-Finals adds alil more intensity to the match. Also we were all there and all the results are posted and it was streamed live. So I dunno how much of a surprise the tournament matches really have anyway?

This time I’ll probably do it again, but if people don’t like it I’m definitly willing to stop as its less work for me lol. So give me feed back people brackets on video or no?

Shut up kyriptic… I think its good since its easier than finding your match in the actual bracket on challonge.

Just go ahead and put the brackets in, so long as the fights get uploaded soon.

Also I’m gonna request that Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure be added to the MAME cab

Yeah, the brackets in the videos are cool. you guys need new backgrounds behind the names though… and a new logo thingy for the middle.

still not a fan of challonge though. looking at it makes me throw up in my mouth a little.