386-253-FAST (3278)

When:
Feb. 21:
MvC2 (DC)
STHD (PS3)

Feb. 22:
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (PS2)
Tekken 5: DR (PS3)
Possible Street Fighter IV Tournament (PS3) <----- Not definite!!

Entry fee for all fighting games: $15

Other tournaments Tournaments:
DDR Supernova 2
In the Groove 2
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Smash Bros Melee
Guitar Hero 3

All prizes will be CASH! :smiley:

1st Place - 60% of Pot
2nd Place - 20% of Pot
3rd Place - 10% of Pot

Visit the following website for Rules, Registration, Schedule and Prize information.

http://www.tygerstyle.net/storm

Hotel information:

La Quinta Inn
2725 International Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL

Room consists of 2 double beds. Free continental breakfast. Free high speed internet access. Hair dryer, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, TV, laundry, swimming pool.

Regular Rate: $75/night
Special STORM Rate: $59/night
Occupancy: 1 to 4 persons

To reserve, call 1-866-527-1498. You must identify yourself as a member of STORM. If they ask you for a Reservation Bloc confirmation number, it is 0904GRSZJP.

You must reserve by Friday, January 30th in order to be guaranteed the special STORM discounted rate. I have 20 rooms saved for us, so there should be no sellouts. You won’t find a hotel that beats this price for the quality it gives and the location being close to Speed Park.

Player listing:

Street Fighter IV:
Shocky II (Orlando, FL)
Mavrick
Guilemike
Rick Fn Stalvey

STHD:

GuileMike (Tallahassee, FL)
Mavrick
JDizzle (Jax, FL)
Shocky II (Orlando, FL)
Calm Warrior
Rick Fn Stalvey

MvC2:

Orlando?
JDizzle (Jax, FL)
Tekken 5: DR:

CvS2:
Shocky II (Orlando, FL)
Mavrick
Calm Warrior
Rick Fn Stalvey

Unless you want a big flop in mvc2, it must be on DC or arcade.

Yeah, I cut and paste this from tygerstyle.net/Storm and he put ps2 kind of asking if that was right.

MvC2 will be on dreamcast.

Also, We may also have a TvC tournament. I’ll post if we do.

Oh ya, I’ll diff do STHD and TvC if you guys do it. “NICE”.

Yo, if this is Tyger from the DDR days, something to consider.

Depending on who shows up for Mvc2 from the area, we can do a 5 on 5 or Regional battle, top 3 from each battle top 3 from each division, Orlando, Miami, Tampa, J-ville/G-ville, P-ColSa/Tally.

Something to really consider to bring in more marvel heads.

Also, I’ll be the first to post this… MMs anyone???

okay i’ll take a SFHD MM since you did not specify which game

I’m running MvC2, Tekken 5, STHD and TvC (if we have it) Tyger is running the DDR/ITG, but is the final word on anything involving the tournament. I’ll ask him to look at the thread tonight and see what he thinks. I think it’s a great idea. Anything to get more competitors.

Tell Tyger that one of Matt300 friends’ in MvC2 will be there. He’ll pull a soild for me…

and Mav, you a funny dood. I only play MvC2 :slight_smile:

Priest you Brandon Lee lookin ma fucker! Is there any chance of some Fate/Unlimited in there somewhere???

What’s up guys?

You guys can continue to ask Priest about most of the Fighting Game Tournaments as he will be in charge of them. Just wanted to show my face in here.

As far as the whole 5 on 5 thing, I’d like to just do normal tournaments for Project STORM. You can call this the start of many more tournaments to come.

I plan on having a separate fighting game tournament somewhere in the future after Project STORM. In the planning of THAT tournament, we can talk about additional games to add and also additional competitions such as the Team Tournament you mentioned.

I don’t want to sound closeminded, but I want to stick with what I’ve planned and take suggestions and comments to apply them to future tournaments. But I definitely appreciate the feedback.

From here, I’d like to start a list of people planning to attend. Priest, could you list all the people in the first post?

THANKS GUYS!:woot:

Orlando will show up to this, more than likely.

I wanna go! :slight_smile:

http://unleashingideas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/orlando-bloom.jpg

:mad: I sure wish image imbedding was allowed.

dood totally come

u came to a tallahassee tourney years ago right?

Everyone who is attending if you could post here or pm me the names so i can put them in the first post. Just want to start a list for attendees. Thanks.

what are all the games so we can know what we are signing up for?

^^^^^^^^

Ya, what he said. :nunchuck:

Put me down for HD remix

I will tell other tally guys who ever is going to post up too

OH, Ya put me down for SFHD as well and, i might play another game if you can put what there are…