Projectile *QUOTE* Durability *UNQUOTE* List?!?

Can a brother get a rundown down on what beats what in a firefight?:confused:

So far I know supers projectiles can blow through other regular projectiles if timed right,and most capcom sides projectiles get beat by marvel sides projectiles.

The BradyGame guides has all the durability of projectiles, but not organized in a list. If the guys who were paid didn’t do it, I doubt someone will volunteer. I can give you a basic rundown though. There are 3 categories: high-priority, medium-priority, low-priority. First category is where hypers are, second is some rare, special cases projectiles (like Arthur in Golden Armor) and the latter is where 90% of projectiles go.

A higher category will always beat a lower category projectile, no matter what. Durability points only come into play when two projectiles of the same category clash, in which case the higher durability one will continue with the remaining durability points. The vast majority of projectiles (Hadouken, Web Ball, etc.) have 5 durability points.

Arthur’s projectiles>everyone else’s

I’m doing it right now but I’ll put a bit more effort to make it legible for everyone else.

I was compiling a list so I could print it out and just put it in the back of the Brady Games Guide but I might as well post it on here since it hasn’t been done yet. Check back later tonight or tomorrow and you’ll get a full list.

I went through most but not all so I dont know if this is right
Highest lowest
Authur’s projectiles
Bullets
Beams
Fireballs
Misc Ice Beads/Sword/Rockets/Electicity
Notes
It takes two in the misc category to beat fireballs. Only medium and higher beams seem to beat Fireballs. Light beams seem to only cancel out fireballs. I know bullets go through Fireballs and down but I never tested it vs beams. I’ll do some more testing later. So I guess the poster above me has everything under control but it couldnt hurt for me to test as well since i’m bored and it could hurt to double check his finidngs.

Thanks … looking forward to seeing that … (and printing it out… or just keeping a copy on my Desktop for reference.)

I started an Excel sheet yesterday with the intent of listing all projectile priority/durability info in an easy to read fashion, but I haven’t gotten very far.

^ There’s no point in each of us doing it.

Mine is a simple word document, Character name, list of applicable specials and their durability and which assist is which when necessary.

I think an Excel sheet might be better…If you want, send me the excel document and we can go back and forth. I’ve finished about 15 characters so far and will probably do another 5 or so tonight. Not all characters have relevant information, some only have one or two relevant moves so it shouldn’t take too long.

If you want to just keep your project on your own I’ll continue it in my format for my own reference.

I think it isn’t quite as simple as projectile X has Y durability. A lot of projectiles have multiple hits or multiple stages. TK Shot l and Lightning Sphere both leave behind an explosion when they’re destroyed that continues destroying shots, for instance, and beams can be stripped of hits individually. Also, if there are medium priority projectiles, the only one I’ve encountered is Arthur’s Golden Armor lance. Everything else I’ve found a way to stop with something that clashes with all the other stuff. I’ve tried throwing 2 level 3 buster shots, Plasma Beams, UniBeams, TK Shots, Aim Master, Golden Armor Dagger Toss with Aim Master, Plasma Beam, UniBeam, TK Shot, and Golden Armor Dagger Toss assists at that lance and nothing budges it. There’s also some projectiles that continually refresh their durability, such as Dark Hole and Jam Session, and some that create new stationary projectiles as they go along, like Whirlwind, Gamma Wave, and Sand Splash. There’s even some moves that you wouldn’t expect to use the projectile clashing system which do, like Raikousen has about the same durability as 3 Aim Master arrows.

Anyway, here’s some of my notes:

vs Ryu’s Hadoken

Spoiler

2 Aim Master arrows, 7 Trigger Happy bullets, destroys l/h Ninja Gift, 1 m Ninja Gift, 2 l/m Hadangekis, 1 h Hadangeki, 2 Hadokens against l Hadengeki+h Hadengeki removes one of the hits of the h Hadengeki, 3 Charge Shot 1, Charge Shot 1+Charge Shot 2, 2 Charge Shot 2, 0.5 Charge Shot 1+Charge Shot 3, 6 Weasel Shots, 1 Multi-Lock, 1 l/m EM Disruptor, ~0.75 h EM Disruptor, destroys Peekaboo, 2 Low Voltage, 1 Round-Trip, 1 Gun Fire l, 5 m Gun Fire shots, 0.5 h Gun Fire, 1 Grenade Toss, 1 l Plasma Beam, ~0.75 m Plasma Beam, <0.5 h Plasma Beam, eats through Molecular shield distant, but gets eaten by close, >2 Analysis Cubes, ~0.75 Psionic Blasters, eaten by Psionic High Blast, 1 Balloon Bomb, 1 Kikoken, 1 Shield Slash, 1 l Mighty Spark, < 0.5 m/h Mighty Spark, 1 l UniBeam, ~0.75 m UniBeam with a Hadoken reducing hits by 1, <0.5 h UniBeam with a Hadoken reducing hits by 1, 1 Web Ball, 5 Cold Stars, 1 Wire Grapple, 1 Voomerang, removes 2 hits from charged Voomerang, ~0.75 charged Voomerang, 2 Sentinel Force drones, removes one hit from Sentinel Mouth laser, ~0.75 Sentinel mouth laser, 1 TK Shot but l TK Shot continues destroying Hadokens just after it disappears, 1 Soul Fist, >2 Anki Hou, 1 Lightning Sphere but explosion continues destroying Hadokens, 2 (1 with gold) Dagger Toss daggers, 1 Lance Toss lance (<0.5 with gold), 2 (1 with gold) Scatter Crossbow bolts, 1 (0.5 with gold) Fire Bottle Toss bottle, <1 (<0.5 with gold) Axe Toss, 1 (<0.5 with gold) Scythe Toss

Plasma Beam vs Zero’s Buster

[details=Spoiler]Plasma Beam h loses 1 hit to 1 or 2 Charge Shot 1s
Plasma Beam h loses 2 hits to Charge Shot 2 and 4 hits to 2
Plasma Beam h loses to Charge Shot 3
Plasma Beam m loses 1 hit to 2 Charge Shot 1s
Plasma Beam m loses 1 hit to Charge Shot 2 and is negated by 2
Plasma Beam m loses to Charge Shot 3
Plasma Beam l loses 1 hit to 1 or 2 Charge Shot 1s
Plasma Beam l loses 2 hits to Charge Shot 2 and loses to 2 of them
Plasma Beam l loses to Charge Shot 3[/details]

Zero’s Buster vs TK Shot

[details=Spoiler]3 Charge Shot 1s negate TK Shot m/h
Charge Shot 1+2 negate TK Shot m/h
Charge Shot 3 negates TK Shot m/h
4 Charge Shot 1s are negated by TK Shot l, 3 negate it
2 Charge Shot 1s negate and are negated by TK Shot l
Charge Shot 3 negates and is negated by TK Shot l[/details]

Plasma Beam vs TK Shot

[details=Spoiler]Plasma Beam h loses 5 hits to TK shot m/h
Plasma Beam h loses 3 hits to TK shot l
Plasma Beam m is negated by TK Shot m/h
Plasma Beam m loses 3 shots to TK Shot l
Plasma Beam l is negated by TK Shot l/m/h[/details]

UniBeam vs Zero’s Buster

[details=Spoiler]UniBeam h loses 2 hits to 2 Charge Shot 2s
UniBeam h loses 1 hit to 2 Charge Shot 1s
UniBeam h goes right through Charge Shot 1
UniBeam m goes right through 2 Charge Shot 1s
UniBeam m/h loses 1 hit to Charge Shot 2
UniBeam m is negated by 2 Charge Shot 2s
UniBeam m/h loses to Charge Shot 3
UniBeam l loses 1 hit to 1 or 2 Charge Shot 1s or Charge Shot 2
UniBeam l loses to Charge Shot 3 or 2 Charge Shot 2s[/details]

UniBeam vs TK Shot

[details=Spoiler]UniBeam h loses 3 hits to TK Shot m/h and fails to destroy 2 TK Shots, even if the second is l
UniBeam h loses 2 hits to TK Shot l and is negated by 2 shots
UniBeam m is negated by TK Shot m/h
UniBeam m loses 2 hits to TK Shot l and fails to destroy 2
UniBeam l is negated by TK Shot l/m/h[/details]

It actually IS as simple as X project has Y priority and Z durability/per frame (in the case of beams)

All the durability points are in the Strategy guide. If you have one.

Yes, I think Sixfortyfive is aware of that as well.

If you own the guide and that’s where you’re pulling your info from, all of that info is there.

For example, similar to the Phoenix one you gave, not all Iron Man’s smart bombs behave like projectiles. His M and H version are actually beams, meaning they have their durability points distributed across a certain number of frames. 1 DP X 5 Frames etc.

So yeah, of course I’m taking note of all that. I figured it was a given.

This is the way I’m doing it but I think SixFortyFive has it right with the Excel spreadsheet. Waiting to hear what he has to say before I keep going. I think it’d be best to just split up duties on one Excel document rather than one person doing it all.

Example:

PHOENIX

? Phoenix Feathers: 3 LPDP X Feather
? TK Shot (M version is Alpha Assist):
o 5 LPDP X Shot
o 3 LPDP X Explosion
? TK Trap: For every projectile fired off when the trap is activated, 5 LPDP as Phoenix and 20 LPDP as Dark Phoenix (H version is Gamma Assist)
? TK Overdrive: Nullifies projectiles during active frames (L Version is Beta Assist)
? Phoenix Rage: 5 HPDP X 10 frames

Yes, I think Sixfortyfive is aware of that as well.

If you own the guide and that’s where you’re pulling your info from, all of that info is there.

For example, similar to the Phoenix one you gave, not all Iron Man’s smart bombs behave like projectiles. His M and H version are actually beams, meaning they have their durability points distributed across a certain number of frames. 1 DP X 5 Frames etc.

So yeah, of course I’m taking note of all that. I figured it was a given.

This is the way I’m doing it but I think SixFortyFive has it right with the Excel spreadsheet. Waiting to hear what he has to say before I keep going. I think it’d be best to just split up duties on one Excel document rather than one person doing it all.

Example:

PHOENIX

? Phoenix Feathers: 3 LPDP X Feather
? TK Shot (M version is Alpha Assist):
o 5 LPDP X Shot
o 3 LPDP X Explosion
? TK Trap: For every projectile fired off when the trap is activated, 5 LPDP as Phoenix and 20 LPDP as Dark Phoenix (H version is Gamma Assist)
? TK Overdrive: Nullifies projectiles during active frames (L Version is Beta Assist)
? Phoenix Rage: 5 HPDP X 10 frames