PS3 Pad Interface PCB

Hi all,

Just getting back into building another arcade stick and came here for a bit of inspiration!!

What I have noticed is that a lot of you are using these awesome little interface pcb that plug into the ps3 controllers and allow for easy soldering to stick and buttons!

Was wondering what they are called and where I can find one as they make the job a lot neater and straight forward!!

I have attached an image of what I mean, apologies if I sound like a complete n00b but I didnt have a look on the forum before posting!


It’s Axisdapter. There is a relevant thread in tech talk.

Great thanks! I will take a look.

Appreciate the heads up!

This is the official thread. You can get these at or