PS360+ and Mac?

When it says PC compatible does that mean mac as well?.. I was wanting to see if I could get my PS360+ stick working with mame but it does nothing when I plug it in.

Mac Support is odd, some PCBs work without issue and other, well they need either to force a mode or special drivers.

I got Toodles PCBs to work on Macs before same with the Cerberus. I didn’t get a chance with the PS360+.
Try to see if you can force PS3/PC mode on your PS360+

I believe it works on Mac if you set it to 360 mode and install the 360 controller driver for mac.

Awesome! How do you the PS360+ to 360 mode? Once you install the 360 controller driver for the Mac, can you button map?

Hold 2p (strong in street fighter terminology) while plugging it in to force 360 mode.

Interesting. I’m not entirely sure why, but I didn’t have to do anything special at all when I got mine working in OS X 10.9+. I plugged it in, opened up MAMEOSX and it was there. If I did do something, I don’t remember it.

That said, I don’t have anything in my System Preferences related to it and the PCB is completely enclosed in steel so I can’t tell you what the lights are doing when I plug it in.

I think it be easier to get the board to work in PS3 mode, as it is a HID class device which Macs do support better than Windows.
360 driver on a Mac is temperamental last I check.

Since I have my Air on me right now, I can tell you that I do not force any mode, I have not installed any drivers. It’s been plug and play for me.

Screengrab of System Profiler:

http://i.imgur.com/fF8328a.png

[quote=“bmckay, post:8, topic:168119”]

Since I have my Air on me right now, I can tell you that I do not force any mode, I have not installed any drivers. It’s been plug and play for me.

Screengrab of System Profiler:/quote]

How do you button map?