Just built my first gaming PC in what feels like forever and have had a hell of a time getting any of my PS360+'s to register in windows 10. I’ve done a good amount of searching on here, and I was unable to find anyone with a problem like this, or a post that had a solution I have not already tried.
Error message in device manager in Universal Seriel Bus Controllers:
Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)
I’m kind of running out of idea here on what I can do, but this is what I have tried:
- 3 separate PS360+'s, all the same error.
- Tried every USB port on the computer as well as thru 2 different hubs (powered and not)
- Tried more than a few cables (1 six foot, 1 ten foot through a neutrik and 1 directly plugged into the ps360+)
- Forcing 360 mode by holding down 2P ( or MP, whichever you want to call it)
- Tried in PS3 mode as well, because why not?
Outside of these, I really don’t know what else I can do. I have several other sticks that I can use on my PC, but I’d really like to be able to use my hitbox for SFV.