PS360+ Joystick Problems

So, I just finished installing the PS360+ and I successfully updated the firmware. When I went to test it out all of the buttons worked correctly, but I have some problems with the joystick.

Left reads as up and the other directions don’t even register. Weird thing is the diagonal up-left also works according to windows.

Do you think my JLF harness might be to blame?

Check if your harness isn’t on backwards.

Thanks for the response, but I just got it up and running… Apparently the Sanwa harness I bought is actually a Seimitsu, so I had the colors all wrong.

Finally! Feels good to have a dual mod :slight_smile:

Moderator: Please delete this post. Thanks!

We don’t do that here. We keep old threads that get resolved as every answered question can and will be helpful for future readers.
Even small threads like this one can be a resource.

Now if you want to avoid making little threads like theses, I suggest the following

1. Use the Info thread, read the advice and look up links to the various guides, work logs and FAQs

2. In the rules section of that thread there also the following

[quote=kyle;Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!)

• Search Before Posting! If the SRK Search Bar doesn’t work, visit Google and format your search like this:
    site:shoryuken.com square gate
    [/quote]
    or in your case it would be site:shoryuken.com joystick wireharness
  1. There is also the **[Absolute Question and Answer Thread (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)](Absolute Question and Answer Thread (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

Glad you got your stick working.

Yeah the Seimitsu harness except for the coloring is identical to the Sanwa harness and can be used interchangeably.

Hello!

I started to have some issues with my USB cord in my hitbox

I need to replace it. But as I open hitbox and look inside, I see, that there is a lot of glue on that USB connector slot.

How can i safely remove glue to replace USB-cord?
I need some manual, need some help!

Best regards

Thanks for the info, Darksakul. I appreciate all your contributions. I’ve learned a lot from your posts in the past.

Do you have any Articlean? I’ve used it for YLOD repairs and I bet it would work fine on glue.