PSN store anomaly (help)

Hi there, I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the right section or not, so please forgive me.

What happened? I went out and added $20 to my funds on PSN to purchase the SSF4 complete alternate pack (17.99). When I went to look for the item it wasn’t there.

The weird thing is that when I go on my brother’s PSN account, the item is there in the store as purchasable.

While on my “glitched” account, I can still search for the item and have it shown up as a result, but when I click on it, it says “content not found.”

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Thanks in advanced for helping.

I came across the same issue on PSN with the SSF4 alternate costume pack.

I pre-ordered SSF4 on Amazon which came with a code for the costume pack that included Gen, Guile, and Fei Long. When the full alternate costume pack was released, it didn’t show up at all in the PSN store on my main account.

I just assumed that once you had one costume pack, you had to buy the rest separately, so to save money I went and bought the full costume pack on an alternate PSN account which allowed me to use the costumes on any account on my PS3.

Aw man, that’s really lame. I put 20 dollars on the wrong account then ~_~

Thanks for the help though!

That’s a weird issue with the US PSN store. Never happened with my Asian version.