PSN USF4 Time

What time does Ultra go live (playable) on PSN?

9pm pst…

9PM?! Tonight or tomorrow, because that response goes either way

9pm PDT. Google timezones if you don’t know.

“Pre-order Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You’ll also be able to access the 2014 Challengers Pack, which consists of five unique character costumes: Jungle Elena, Medieval Hugo, Pirate Poison, Wizard Rolento, and Gladiator Decapre, when the digital upgrade releases. Play the game on 6/2/14 starting 9PM PDT.”

It actually tells you when you can play it on the files when you download the pre-order. (6/2)

A little over two hours from now the game will be playable on PSN

Shitballs I’m excited.

So is this the same time it’ll show up on XBLA?

One more hour… one more hour, right?

No, that’s something like Wednesday morning… Or was it Tuesday?

9 minutes, right? Also I see nothing related to ultra even though I dowloaded it. It j ust tells me it’s unable to update when I start AE. Is that the same for everyone or did my download screw up???

you have to wait for the patch to get into the content.

The wait is killing me…

Guys, its 12 am PDT, which means 3 am eastern time…

Pre-order Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You’ll also be able to access the 2014 Challengers Pack, which consists of five unique character costumes: Jungle Elena, Medieval Hugo, Pirate Poison, Wizard Rolento, and Gladiator Decapre, when the digital upgrade releases. Play the game on 6/2/14 starting 9PM PDT.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/ultra-street-fighter-iv/cid=UP0102-BLUS30453_00-SSF400DLC000USF4

Capcom pls

No, it says 9 pm Pacific Time, June 2, which is right now.

Sony probably gave the job to an intern…

Everyone knows the PSN Store only updates on Tuesdays…

If you go to the store page on PS3, it’s currently bugged out. Bunch of empty boxes where selectable boxes are supposed to be.

Also, the link Clamper posted has now changed, it no longer lists the game as up for preorder, it says it’s currently available.

Since it’s a fighting game PSN has to go on fgc time. So it probably won’t update for another 10 hours or so.