Q and Cracker Jack

I’ve been looking every where and I just can’t find anything about the obvious similarities between Q from Third Strike and Cracker Jack from EX. Aside from the bat… everything story wise checks out… C.Jack is running from an organization, Q is being followed by the CIA. Q’s skin color and hair color(back of his neck under the mask) are the same as C.Jacks. They both have similar attire. They both have some similar moves.

What do you think? Are they the same person?

Is Q based off of C.Jack?

Or Is there no comparison at all?

[media=youtube]V8wxF_jyTLI&feature=related[/media]
[media=youtube]it3dA4jTQ7E[/media]

If this has been already discussed please take me to the thread I’m super curios lmao.

EDIT: Theres some super dark aura surrounding this topic LMAO I want to know why XD

Oh lawd. This topic…

Don’t forget that Balrog is C.Jack. Balrog was running from the police and then Batman chased him into a factory. Long story short, he fell into a vat of chemicals that turned his skin white.

Hey I just want to know what you guys think. I’m not trolling or anything Just give me a straight yes and no and why.

You probably meant well, but…this is a terrible topic.

This topic kinda weird. But I love both characters that is all I can say.

Do you think El Fuerte and El Blaze are the same person? We’ve never seen them in the same place at the same time.

Cracker Jack is based off Balrog and Pete Rose.

Q is based off Inspector Gadget.

The thing is that Cracker Jack is owned by a different company…so they can’t be the same character.

I thought this thread was about questions about cracker jacks

Hands over a Lvl. 2 Anti-flame shield

May God be with you, son.

LOL Puts anti-flame shield on FLAME OFF!.

Thank you for your replies I appreciate it ;D.

I want to see Q pull out a bat on a motherfucker mid-round. Maybe then I will consider liking him.

good manners

Spoiler

Heyyy, pass me over that box of crackers, Jack!

bad manners

Spoiler

Heyyy, pass me over that bottle of Jack, cracker!

going by the translated endings they aren’t the same. which would be on capcom unity blog posts.

Jack = clint eastwood/dirty harry - al pacino/Tony montana
Q = Robotto Keiji K , The Question(DC),Mr. A, Inspector R.Reilly (The Big O)