Quartet possibly had three way sex ontop of corpses after murder

<p>There is some new information on the four Joliet, Ill., suspects who
are facing first-degree murder charges for the strangulation deaths of
two 22-year-old Black men who were allegedly robbed, killed, and
partially dismembered in January. Police investigators have now learned
that three of the accused murderers may have had sex on top of the
corpses, reports the <a href=“http://joliet.patch.com/articles/accused-killers-in-rankin-glover-murders-confessed-to-having-sex-on-the-bodies-police-reports-reveal” target="_blank"><strong>Joliet Patch</strong></a>.</p>
<p><strong>SEE ALSO:</strong> <a href=“http://www.newser.com/story/163518/cop-charged-with-not-investigating-racial-threats.html?cid=INTERACTIVEONETRADE” target="_blank"><strong>Cop Charged With Not Investigating Racial Threats…Against Himself</strong></a></p>
<p>The four young suspects, <strong>Alisa Massaro</strong> (pictured top right), 18; <strong>Bethany McKee</strong> (pictured bottom left), 18; <strong>Adam Landerman</strong> (pictured top left), 19 (his mother is a Joliet police sergeant); and <strong>Joshua Miner</strong> (pictured bottom right), 24, <strong>were
charged with the gruesome killings of best friends Eric Glover (below
pictured left), 22, and Terrence Rankin (below pictured right), 22,
according to police</strong>.</p><p><br></p><p>Full article here:</p><a href=“http://forums.shoryuken.com/vanilla/post/editdiscussion/newsone.com/2252138/joshua-miner-joliet-illinois-eric-glover-terrence-rankin/”>newsone.com/2252138/joshua-miner-joliet-illinois-eric-glover-terrence-rankin/</a> - new srk is a pos so copy paste into addy<br><p>Looking at the mugshots of the people makes me want to drop dead; looking like a rogues gallery of trailer trash. X_X</p><p><br></p><p>edit: Damn I hate new srk <br></p><p><br></p>

“The fourth suspect, McKee, had left the home before police arrived but was picked up by authorities in nearby Kankakee.”

McDonald’s run, no question.

what does the story about the cop not investigating racial threats have to do with this?<br>

Maybe I’m looking at the wrong part of this, but…How do 4 people have a three way? O_o <br><br>What’s up with that link BEWD? I kept clicking it and it kept bringing me back to this thread. xP<br><br>EDIT: Oh lord. The folks in those mugshots look very…how can I put this nicely…UNEVOLVED… O_O<br>

An orgy on top of black people?..that is just weird.  I mean…maybe if you were doing a kind of African safari/big game hunting role play orgy…but…you wouldn’t dismember them for that…<div>Seems kind of wasteful. </div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/8358/DoctaMario">DoctaMario</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Maybe I’m looking at the wrong part of this, but…How do 4 people have a three way? O_o <br><br>What’s up with that link BEWD? I kept clicking it and it kept bringing me back to this thread. xP<br><br>EDIT: Oh lord. The folks in those mugshots look very…how can I put this nicely…UNEVOLVED… O_O<br></div>
</blockquote>

New srk is a pos that’s what. <br><br>And yeah I wonder if the fat one ate the body parts as a post-sex appetizer. Truly a meal to die for <br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/1986/BEWD">BEWD</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/8358/DoctaMario">DoctaMario</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Maybe I’m looking at the wrong part of this, but…How do 4 people have a three way? O_o <br><br>What’s up with that link BEWD? I kept clicking it and it kept bringing me back to this thread. xP<br><br>EDIT: Oh lord. The folks in those mugshots look very…how can I put this nicely…UNEVOLVED… O_O<br></div>
</blockquote>

New srk is a pos that’s what. <br><br>And yeah I wonder if the fat one ate the body parts as a post-sex appetizer. Truly a meal to die for <br></div>
</blockquote>

gives new meaning to…have it your way

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Urgh, I don’t know what sickens me more the murder or the desecration of their dead bodies. </span></font>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/4134/gunners">gunners</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Urgh, I don’t know what sickens me more the murder or the desecration of their dead bodies. </span></font></div>
</blockquote>

I’ll go with door # 3: The possibility that said trash may have reproduced.<br>

</blockquote>

It would appear was that someone got the shaft…Puts on sunglasses…Or did not.<br>

It’s not gay if it’s in a threeway.<br><br><br>