I’m fairly new to making fightsticks and need a little direction. I need a stick that will support my supergun, which has a DB15 connection, modern home consoles and then it would also be cool to support various retro consoles as well.
I’ve tried to do some research with options and came-up with the following, but some advice would be appreciated:
- The ‘project box’ path to achieving this seems daunting and I would rather have everything in the stick itself…
- The Brooks UFB + Retro Board seem like a decent path and there is even a special connector to connect them together, but it sounds like the retro board may be inferior to the MC Cthulhu?
- No clue on how to go about the DB15 connection.
- Not sure if it makes more sense to try to add some type of switch to flip between the three connections or if it’s possible to push a special key combination to select which board to use.
- Any guides on how to wire this all up would be awesome.