Question about Juri

juri

Helloo.

I main as Juri on SFIVAE, I have Ultra preordered and it goes active for PC on August 8th.

So… what are some major differences to expect with Juri? (if any).

Close Standing LP hitbox expanded downward
Close Standing MP start-up speed during Feng Shui Engine now the same as normal version
Close Standing MK start-up speed during Feng Shui Engine now the same as normal version; considered airborne from the 2nd frame; unthrowable from the first frame
Far Standing MP now Special-cancellable
Far Standing LK start-up reduced by 1 frame (5F → 4F)
Far Standing HK hitbox size during Feng Shui Engine now the same as normal version
Kasatushi now takes recoverable damage when absorbing attacks
L, M and H Shikusen no longer can be done from back jump
Second Impact and Third Strike hitbox expanded, less likely to miss
EX Shikusen now has input follow-ups like the normal version, activates with any single K button; trajectory changes with button combination: L+M is L Shikusen, M+H is M Shikusen, L+H is H • Shikusen trajectory; advantage on guard reduced by 3 frames
EX Fuhajin (M+H) now hits grounded opponents
EX Fuhajin (L+H) damage increased 20 (5050 → 6060)
EX Senpusha invincibility time increased by 1 frame (6F → 7F); disadvantage on block increased by 1 frames (-14F → -15F); pulls opponent in closer when blocked
Feng Shui Engine (UC1) invincibility time reduced by 2 frames (4F → 2F)
Kaisen Dankairaku (UC2) hitbox slightly expanded horizontally

Here ya go Pedro. In the future you can use the character specific forum to ask questions like this. Here’s Juri’s. http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/juri

Why
would you pre-order Ultra
on Steam
when the Steam version
does
NOT
WORK?

HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN ONLINE LATELY?

Idc about online? It was 25% off on GMG? if they fix it then so much the better, but I play with friends locally.

Thanks for the amazinnnnggg help man. Thanks for the info, and props for Excel Saga knowledge.

L, M and H Shikusen no longer can be done from back jump

Why would they make that change?

My guess is to balance out making j.HP lead into combos instead of knocking down… They just forgot to fix it when the took the new j.HP away