Question about the Neutrik NAUSB and NKUSB

Hey all. Right now, I’m planning out my first custom case and while I’m dead set on making it PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 through a single USB line, I’m not sure whether to go with the Neutrik NAUSB port or their RJ-45 port. Now, common sense would tell us that I should be getting the NAUSB port, but there are two reasons why I’m leaning away towards it. Why?

Two reasons. One, I REALLY like the idea of having a securely locked cable. I know Neutrik sells the NKUSB USB lock mechanism for their NAUSB ports, but I couldn’t find them anywhere in the United States which is why I’m leaning towards the RJ-45 port. Second, do NAUSB ports come with the mounting screws or do I have to buy those separately? I can’t find any info on this at all. :wasted:

Any help would be appreciated guys. :tup:

Nobody knows the answer to this? :wonder:

Neutrik supplies them without screw to its retailer, so you will normally get them without screws too (unless the retailer adds them by himself).

bump on the off chance anyone does in fact know if there’s anywhere I could buy the NKUSB cable - I would also like a locking cable.

But on a related note, has anyone ever had issues with the USB cable slipping out of their neutrik slot?