Question about TVC stick parts


Is the metal plate where the art is on the same as the 360/PS3 plate? I’m asking because I need just that part for a stick I’m working on and TVC sticks seem to be the cheapest. So can I just buy that TVC stick, remove the art, and slap that part on the 360/PS3 stick? Is there anywhere you can even buy that part?

Thanks for any help.


If your talking about the SE then, yes the panels are the same.


Yeah, I am. Thanks.


As for the panel itself, you might be able to contact madcatz about it, but I seriously doubt anywhere would sell one.


You might be able to buy a blank SE shell in Trading Outlet to save a few bucks and gut the metal panel from that.