Question Concerning "Open Play" on Thursday

I just have a quick question concerning the “Open Play” that will be taking place from 4pm-1am on Thursday.

Will the cabinets be set in “Pay Per Play” mode or will be they be set up in “Free Play” mode?

If set up in “Pay Per Play” mode how much will it cost per play?

Stupid questions I know, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. :sweat:

Thanks in advance!

I would assume that all the machines will be on free play, but I could be wrong.

wasnt it pay-per-play last year but only a quarter?

Yo ,this is DancingFighterG. I thought since this is a console tournament I thought you could just play.

Not the capcom figthers. The rest are console only.

During open play, can we bring our own consoles and setups and play other fighting games? (Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram anyone?)

Halo anyone?

be gay if u had to pay…

it’s bad enough we are all having to dish out a crazy amount of money to show up to this and pay entry, buy food, hotel, etc…=P

-KDX-

Now that I think about it, they are over budget on Evo so far, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they charged for the games. Every little bit will help out in the end. I know most of you are selfish, but just look at the that way guys.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just to be safe, I will definitly bring my PS2.

Last year “open play” consisted of 25 cents per game. I would imagine that it’ll be similar this year, if not more (50 cents). Being “open” would just imply that there isn’t anything important happening, and anyone can play on anything really.

we need a reply from the administor ASAP…

so i guess its cool to bring your own system,tv, and the sticks right?? cuz i mean, i dont want to just carry it all the way to the place, and wont be able to play on it… that would be the pain in the ass…

-tmd