Question for X-Arcade Owners (Wii/GC Adapter)

Hello,

Before you tell me the X-Arcade sucks, I already know, I bought it like 7 years ago. Moving on!

So I got Tatsunoko Vs Capcom yesterday for the Wii and I have the X-Arcade Dual Stick (First Gen). I also have the GC Adapter for it, but no matter what I try I can’t get the game/Wii to recognize the adapter. I’ve tried turning off the system and replugging everything in numerous times, and even though when the Player 1 port is plugged in the red light on the stick lights up it just doesn’t work. The stick works fine on the PC.

Anyone have any ideas? It’s obviously sending a signal to the X-Arcade through the adapter otherwise the light wouldn’t go on and off as I plug/unplug the adapter to the Wii. I also know that the X-Arcade WORKS with Tatsunoko Vs Capcom as I was reading a review online where he said that’s what he’s been playing it with.

Anyone ran into this? I’m out of ideas now… I wouldn’t ask otherwise. I don’t want to go out and buy another adapter just to have that not work for whatever reason.

If anyone has any ideas it’d be greatly appreciated.

This isn’t very technical but I would contact the vendor and ask if you have a faulty adapter. Does it work with other GameCube/Wii games?

It’s technical if there’s a weird technical way of solving it :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t have TvC, so really can’t help ya out there. But I do know that X-arcade adapters are faulty as hell. I am an ex X-arcade owner but I still have all my adapters. I went through several sets of adapters with X-arcade before I found my golden set (I returned the bad adapters and they shipped me new ones while under warranty). X-Arcade QA is just crap.

I had a feeling it might be that…