Question on the hori rap 4 kai

can this stick be modded w a crown 303A?

The Crown CWJ-303A?

Yes. You will ether need to rewire the joystick wiring harness or get a wire harness adapter.

If the joystick you are talking about Looks like the image below, then not without major modding of the top panel.

thank you my friend, im close to gettin the stick. If i do i may ask for your assistance in the future, if thats okay.

I do what I can. I a bit foggy still on my Korean part knowledge.

Didn’t want to start a new thread on the Hori RAP4. Anyone have any pictures of the front of the joystick? I’m considering buying one of these, but I want to move the Options button off the main part of the panel, and I see the right side has most of the other buttons there (PS, L3, R3, Turbo, etc…). So was checking to see if the front has a flat surface to drill a hole and move it there.

Thanks if anyone has a suggestion for placing that button someplace else.

Then next time post here [Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)](Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!) Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

Is there a issue with the button where it’s at?
Hori does it as they are imitating the Tatio Veiwlix

First thanks for the link. I saw this topic already here so thought it would be easier to post here without getting a new topic started. My bad.

As for the layout, yeah I know they are imitating the Taito layout, it’s just a personal preference. I’d rather have it at the front. It’s a semi wide body stick and I would like it to have just the joystick and main buttons. It’s a cheap PS3/PS4 stick so wanted to know before purchasing one.

I’ll post my question there now.