Questions about Kara SRK

ken

I’ve been trying to learn Kara SRK lately and I’ve run into some stuff that I can’t seem to find an explanation for. Okay so from cr. forward to lp SRK I can get the second Kara SRK to connect about 90% of the time (in training mode, I’ll need more in match practice with it though). However, I can’t seem to get the same results from a close hp into lp SRK? The success rate is pretty low for just doing a lp SRK and trying for the kara. Is there something about canceling from a low forward that makes it easier or something? Also, is it even possible to get it to connect from target chain lp srk?

Direct answer to your question is that landing two jab srks is character dependent and situational.

QUOTED from Mopreme’s LJ:

"Here are the circumstances where Ken can do 2 jab Shoryukens.

Midscreen:
Strong fierce Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Q

Stand strong/low forward Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Necro, Elena

Stand fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro

Stand strong/low forward Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sean, Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro, Urien

Corner:
Strong fierce Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sean, Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro, Urien, Elena

Strong fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Remy, Ibuki, Hugo

Stand fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Yun, Yang, Oro

Needless to say, if you can do chain combo or stand fierce into double Shoryuken, then things like low forward work as well. If a character is at the top of the list, then all things below should work as well."

NOTE that srk srk means you don’t need to do kara srk; you only need to do kara when explicitly noted.

Thanks…thats cleared up most of the confusion.

Most? What other Q’s do ya got?

poor wording on my part…disregard that last part lol.