Questions about the Datel/Paewang pcb?

Sorry to being a newbie once again, but I have not modded a joystick for a while so I have a few questions about the Datel/Paewang pcb. First of all I heard a lot of people are using this product and I saw a few modders only have 3 button rather then 4 for switching from PS3 to 360 without using the turbo button. If so how is it done? Secondly, i wanted to know if anyone have a clue to LED mod with this board??? Do you have to used a board like sparky to do so and what kind of lighting and switches. Lastly, where is the voltage on the board so I can add a optical joytick and how much voltage does this this produce. Hopefully someone can link me asap because I am trying to help a friend mod a stick as his Bday gift. He is a big raver so I really needed the LED thing going. Thanks for all the SRK members help. XD

The people who go for 3 admin buttons (start, select, home and turbo) instead of 4 usually not install a Select button or have select and turbo wired to the same button. It is that simple, just a little bit more wire to save $3 on a button.

LED Mods? Unless you want some kind of special effect, or lights that pop on as you press them or something you need no special 2nd board.
As for switches, any positional toggle switch, slider switch or rocker switch is fine, as long as you have a On and Off. What kind of Lighting, usualy people used LEDs. there are a number of LED inserts available.

Where is the Voltage on the board? Look at the USB cable, look where the Red wire from the usb connects to your board. that is your voltage.
It is the same for any board using USB.

Optical joysticks runs on 5 volts, the same 5 volt source as the board, as LEDs and everything else.

Here is you Link, next time check that link before starting a post to ask questions.

Everything you ever need is there.

“The people who go for 3 admin buttons (start, select, home and turbo) instead of 4 usually not install a Select button or have select and turbo wired to the same button. It is that simple, just a little bit more wire to save $3 on a button.”

OHH ok so i will do this when i get my board in after he ships it. so how does this work with turbo/back? if i hit back what will turbo do during game?
i know we only need turbo to switch systems.

Thanks for the help but the link for LED activation seems a little confusing. I just want to make a light up activation on the button as easy as possible on the Datel/Paewang pcb. Is there a beginner manual, because the terms and items are a little too technical. xD Light-up on activation button mod tutorial

I hope I am right at this thread.
I bought a Datel arcade Pro stick a view months ago (it was very cheap at this time ~25€).
I started playing with it and started to get used to an arcade stick (I was a pad player before). So i decided to keep playing on the stick and so i wanted to mod it with sanwa/seimitsu parts.
It was my first modding project and when I removed the buttons platine, it happened that I broke of one of these small square metal connectors (on which you have to solder the wire, I dont know the word for it, I mean the little “pin” on the platines). Anyway, I was lucky, that it wasnt the ground one but since then, I could only use 7 of the 8 buttons.
Cause of that, I started to play with only 6 buttons, which should be standard anyway and since then, never hat any problems or regreted the absence of the KKK PPP makro buttons :slight_smile: .
After reading a view threads about stick modding, I noticed, that the platine alone! goes for like ~59$ or something like that, so it got a huge increase in price.
Is there a possibility to repair the broken pin? Or solder a wire to another location, like a conductor path (I know a little bit about soldering, but am not well informed with this electric stuff).
It is the 4th pin from the right (6th one from the left), unfortunately I cant currently take any pictures.
thx.

Datel & Paewang are the same product, but Datel managed to get it into Europe cheaper than Laugh @ eTokki could buy them from Paewang in Korea. This is why the PCB is dearer from his site.

If the pin’s broken, just fix it by soldering a little wire between the broken joints.

When you hold Turbo, press a button to switch it between turbo states.
I.e., press & hold Turbo, press X => X is now in Turbo 1.
Keep holding Turbo, press X again => X is now in Turbo 2.
Keep holding Turbo, press X again => X is now in Turbo 3.
Keep holding Turbo, press X again => X is now in Turbo 0 (turbo off).

Alternatively, unplug the stick and Turbo is off (it remembers the last system you set it to).