So i bought a HRAP3 a little while ago but i cant stand the size and wrist space. I am thinking about building my own. But i need some help since i never did it before.
Everything is from gamingnow.net besides the case which is from qcfgaming.com
PCB- Assembled Cthulhu
Stick- JLF-TP-8YT-SK (Includes a mounting plate, wiring harness, shaft cover, and two dust covers)
Case- QCF Sanwa Plexi 6 button Viewlix (Bolts and nuts ready for a joystick)
Buttons- 6 OBSN-30, 3 PS-14-DN, Neurik N-USB
41x .110 Quick Disconnect
16 Cond. Ribbon Cable 2ft
Here are my questions.
- I know each wire has two disconnects to connect to the buttons so does that mean the other two ends have to have 2 quick disconnects as well? Do i have to put qd on the 5 wires in the joystick harness too? So i think i need 41 disconnects in all right?
- So the two disconnects on the free end just “plug” into the PCB? No soldering?
- Does the joystick need washers, does it come with it? The case comes with the nuts and bolts already…
- How does the Neurik USB thing stay in place in the 24 mm hole?
- how do i mount the cthulu board, does it come with 4 screws or something? If not what size screws?
- Finally am i missing anything (not including usb wires, ties) in this setup or something is wrong?
Thanks for all your help