Quit lurking you big pussy. Cat. Pussy Cat

If you are a luker, say something. Say anything, tells us why you Lurk and perhaps think of a reason to stop being a wuss.

Holy shit I thought of making this exact same thread today. SPOOKY.

Like this guy

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/member.php?u=48928

Who the fuck is that guy? PM him and tell him you are unconfortable with his voyeour style and to say fucking something.

BlargoX? What the hell is a Blargo?

What about this guy?

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/member.php?u=46723

Chuggers? Thank the lord he doesn’t have an avatar.

i lurk because im generally too lazy to write a response.
Other times, i dont feel i have anything worthwhile to contribute, like those stupid… QFMFT or lol posts.
Finally, the general populace of SRK are just haters or stupid or a person with some other quality that usually makes it difficult to have meaningful exchanges with so i’d rather not waste my time

QFMFT…lol

Still you find it interesting to watch though. I find no problem interacting with stupid haters since I can speak their language. Check this out.

Cough Cough

Hey Desi, shut the fuck up!

See, he understands me just fine, although we are both Canadian so we might have some sort of Polar Bear psy connection. :rofl:

Edit: Good one Hell

While I’m not a total lurker, I read way more topics than I post in. I rarely have anything to add to the random threads excluding gaming/anime related ones. Even then, like nasir, I get lazy and just decide no one cares and I don’t care. Oh well :lol:

ya alls suks no one plays GG =P

and the ppl that do are too fuckin elietest :slight_smile:

What the fuck did you just say?

go back to lurking kthx

Please, never post again. Next!

Edit: My god man, fix that quote. I mean to say " from his back "

whatever, and case and point ^

Perhaps if you posted without a cock in your mouth we would be more merciful and understanding. Then again, you still had a cock in your mouth so never mind.

…fuckin’ lurkers. They don’t deserve a thread.

Yet you waste your time lurking here…

:rofl: at the responses to Ichi. Like seriously, I was laughing out loud…

And ShinAkuma: YOU STFU cuntlicker.

Pola Bear Power…ACTIVATED! Did you know they don’t have poutine in the States?

did you get a job yet?!

what is a lurker

and how doyou figure out who they are

I lurk because, I often don’t feel I could contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion. I wouldn’t want to read a thread with hundreds of unneccesary replies on any other forum I frequent, so I figured people may be the same here.
Therefore my lurking is due to common courtesy…