Random Avatar Battle Freestyle

don’t really know how this will work… no prize, no glory… just plain ol’ good fun and showmanship… (never work huh)

i guess we’ll do this weekly… 5 days and night’s to make an Av and 2 days to show and vote… whoever wants to make an avatar make one… the theme will consist on ppl that drop in and throw out random theme’s, if you make a theme you can’t enter, not saying you have to be a judge but that is your only other option of participating besides spectating… (one theme per person)
no judges will be selected… the first 5 judges in will be accounted for any after will not be taken… there is no limit to how many aviator’s or theme dropper’s… theme’s should be dropped in on the day’s of showing and voting… that’s two day’s to come up w/ theme’s…

voting will go from a scale from 1/10 for each judge on each Av, then votes will be tallied up to a total of no higher than 50 pts. i.e. (jonny get’s a 4/10, 4/10, 2/10, 6/10, and a 5/10… final score 21/50) person w/ the most is king of the mountain for a week…
seem’s the rules suit the name of the thread…

feedback- please… :wonder:

We already have the weekly av clash going on.
You should consider doing the wallpaper contest or something.

okay cool i didn’t know… will a mod please delete this thread…