Rank the SSF2T characters

Rank in your opinion and don’t give each other shit for their rankings unless u can back it up and post your two best favorite characters to use

Rankings
1.Guile
2.Ryu
3.Sagat
4.Ken
5.Dee-Jay
6.Zangief
7.Chun-Li
8.Blanka
9.Fei-Long
10.M. Bison
11.Cammy
12.Vega
13.Balrog
14.E. Honda
15.T. Hawk
16.Dhalsim

Favorites
1.M. Bison
2.Ryu

Yeah…GUILE is most powerfull choice.

Rankings

1.Guile (allmighty)
2.Dhalsim
3.Sagat
4.Ryu
5.Dee-Jay
6.Zangief
7.Chun-Li
8.Blanka
9.Fei-Long
10.Ken
11.Cammy
12.Vega
13.Balrog
14.E. Honda
15.T. Hawk
16.M.Bison

Cauptain

You should start by backing up your own ranking

Are either of you even trying to be legitamate or is this on opinion and lack of experience otherwise? Cause there is no way in hell 'Sim should be anywhere near the bottom. And Dee-Jay higher then Chun? and Vega…

wait…

Never mind, it makes since now… Vampire Savior made the thread. All ignorance and excesive lack of common intellect is excused. Please continue.

FUCK U YA CUNT! I’VE BEEN PLAYIN’ THIS GAME LONGER THAN U AND DHALSIM BLOWS slow, no combos, slow projectiles fuck Dhalsim

You can’t be serious about Vega being #12

I wouldn’t take his rankings seriously…

LOL, Dhalsim #16 and Balrog #13 is really funny. Serious dude, you shouldn’t be trying to combo with Dhalsim in the first place :smiley: Anyway, Sagat, Dhalsim, and Barlog are top 3 in some order, after that probably Bison and Ryu in some order then too close to call.

wow dumbest thread ever…

ya know there’s a difference between O. Sagat and Sagat when you’re ranking guys…and wasn’t there another thread that already covered this complete with explanations and counter matches?

Wow what a jewish ranking u got there Balrog in da top3 with Dhalsim, Sagat yes but never mind this conversation is over u whore!

someone ban this fuck for making ethincly degrading comments. =)

Worst…
Tiers…
Ever!

Can someone repost what the real tiers are? I went back like 8 pages and couldn’t find them… just a ST noobb wanting some info…

dhalsim, o.sagat, blarog, ryu, vega, bison are tops in my eye. rog o.sagat, sim being top 3 pretty much officially… and we arent counting akuma since thats a no brainer

Not in order

O.Sagat
Sim
Rog

Great
Chun
Vega
Bison
Ryu
O.Ken
DJ
Guile

good
Gief
Fei
Honda
T.Hawk
Cammy

OMG
O.Blanka :slight_smile:

Favorites
New Sagat (not as bad as people think IMO)
T.Hawk

Except for the crazy-good characers, tiers don’t matter too much in ST imo. Not in a game where you get hit 3 times and you die, or screw up reversal twice and die, or get thrown and THEN screw up reversal and then die… Anyone can win. But some just win more than others. :slight_smile:

Bump Honda up to middle with the clusterfuck, and bold the “not in order” part and I think your list is perfect.

I would, but Honda doesn’t like projectile characters that much. whatever… I’d like to put Geif up there too. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Gief was pretty wack in that game. Block anything closer than sweep range = throw, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ATOMIC BUSTER!

FUCK U YA CUNT! I’VE BEEN PLAYIN’ THIS GAME LONGER THAN U AND DHALSIM BLOWS slow, no combos, slow projectiles fuck Dhalsim <—best quote ever k thx

LOL!!! falls out of chair

guile,rog,sim,o.sagat,vega,og ken (keke~) all tops

honda is good for a few things now come on he’s not totally useless people he can fly over o. sagat’s fireballs … but I shouldn’t talk about honda cause I dont know nuffing

anyways… rog thx

1. Magneto
  2. Hulk
  3. Sol
  4. Charlie
  5. Kyo
  6. Orchid
  7. Sub Zero

… ok im too lazy to keep going on with this terrible joke.