Ratio Tournament

Anybody have the ratio sheet for marvel if i wanted to make a tournament? Im assuming it would be run like a standard double elimination tournament, but with ratio points.

Anything else i should know if i wanted to hold a ratio tournament?

what do u mean by ratio? r u talking about a low tier tournament where top tier teams are banned

no not necessarily banned, but you would have to pick somebody like roll and shuma gorath with your mags.

I thought there was one on the EC, a while ago. but yeah, each person is assigned a ratio, and you get like 6 points or something. I dunno, it sounds like a good idea to do at University of Washington, where there are a bunch of really good low teir players who lose to top teir teams. would be nice to even the playing field a bit or let the top teir pickers step their game up.

I would put it something like this:

Each Team Gets 6 Points:

3 Point Characters:

Magneto
Storm
Sentinel
Cable

2 Point Characters

Doom
Cyclops
Psylock
Captain Commando
Iron Man
Strider
Spiral
Blackheart
Tron Bonne
War Machine

0 Point Characters

Roll
Servbot
Dan
Zangiff

1 Point Characters

Everyone Else

Of course this is just off the top of my head. Lotta changes need to be made.

You could also Try this format:

Each Team Gets 6 Points:

4 Point Characters:

Magneto
Storm
Sentinel
Cable

3 Point Characters

Doom
Iron Man
Cyclops
Spiral
Blackheart

2 Point Characters:

Psylock
Captain Commando
Strider
Tron Bonne
War Machine
Anakaris
Dhalsim

0 Point Characters

Roll
Servbot
Dan
Zangiff

1 Point Characters

Everyone Else

or u could ban characters like at T8

The teams allowed must follow the 4 ratio system and must have 3 characters on them. If you have a team with 4 ratios or less then it is allowed in the tournament. if your team exceeds 4 ratios then it is not allowed.

Banned Characters:
Cable
Sentinel
Magneto
Storm
Spiral
Ironman
Warmachine

Ratio 2 Characters (combinable with Ratio 1 only):
Cyclops
Psylocke
Captain Commando
Cammy
Blackheart
Dr. Doom
Strider
Megaman
Iceman
Omega Red
Rogue

Ratio 1 Characters:
Every other character in the game

ooo…thanks for the replys guys, yeah this was exactly what i was looking for. If anybody else has any suggestions on how this could be run im all ears. the T8 tourny was the one that made me want to do this so i may try to work around that.