REALLY need help with this!

I’m a seasoned player mostly playing mvc3 and tekken 6. I had to quit the hobby for a while and i sold my sfIV TE round 1 stick. It played amazingly. Now umvc3 has come out i am struggling SEVERELY on pad as i can never land combos as easy as i did with a stick. I have looked everywhere(I am in the uk) for another one of these but every single one is out of stock http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/xbox-360-street-fighter-iv-tournament-fight-stick-35792 for the 360 and the ones on ebay and amazon are like £300. Is my hobby finished? Please help!

Isn’t anyone helpful???

Does Gameshark.com ship to the UK … (i would never sell my stick even if I stopped playing lol)

13 sf4 TE sticks for xbox for around 140

If you are determined to get a round 1 te stick there are a couple used ones on amazon.com that ship to UK

If anyone wants to read this hope you guys had a great christmas and have a happy new year. So thanks to snadmonkey i ended up buying a new sfiv round 2 stick and i am shocked at how much better it feels compared to a hori or a round 1 for me. Rolling with a pro Wesker/Doom/Dorm until i choose between ghost rider, nemesis, nova or vergil for main. Anyone who reads this and is looking for the best stick money can buy I would go with a round 2 over EVERY other stock stick. Oh and I bought it for my ps3 along with another copy of umvc3 so now i have a 360 version i wanna sell. I will post my psn when i get good at the new characters.