REALLY SIMPLE stick art request

It’s for an agetec mod, and I really like this pic. So I wanna use it as my sticks background.

The image I want is from a page in a manga (Hajime no Ippo; Vol. 58, pp. 135), and all I want is it cut from the page, blown up and and if need be, resolution/dpi increased. That’s it, no editing, effect adding, or coloring. In other words, cut out, enlarge and clean up, then put it on a white background so I can get it printed and position it under my stick.

I can’t do this one myself because I don’t have photoshop, nor do I know how to use it :sweat:. And MSPaint, while it can cut and blow, you can’t clean up w/ or increase resolution/dpi…or you can, but I don’t know how to do that either.

I have the [scanned] page on my PC, but can’t find a link of it online. It’ll be e-mail/PM-ed to whoever does it.

Thanks in advanced.

• Geronimo

You could upload the pic to www.tinypic.com or if the file size is too big you could try hwww.imagehigh.com/ and if it’s still too big you could upload it at www.sendspace.com and just post the link to the image. I hope that helps you out… dood.

Thanks.

But I think I figured out how to do it on MSPaint afterall :razz: :sweat:.

Thanks again.

• Geronimo

P.S. Mod, you can delete this thread.