Recruiting Team: Jaguar Hospital

adon

I want to make a group of people who play Adon that could match up and help each other out, it doesn’t matter if your good or bad because we are here to help. So if you would like to be part of this team summit your details as follows. Please put characters in order from main to unskilled with.
This all so doubles as a matchmaking thread for team members.

=================================================================

[LIST]
[*]ForgetfulFrenchie
[/LIST]
XBL:GxThunda
Chars:Adon, Deejay, E.Honda, Dudley, and T.Hawk

Lol really no one yet not even a hi guess this wasn’t a good idea

Come on anyone I have even a chat room setup lol just say your name in this forum and you just have to play one match with me and your in or one of the mods(If I ever get any)

Yo, there’s the match making thread already…:wonder:

But this isn’t a match making thread…:grrr:
Its a team thread im just saying a group of adon players not every god damn one that goes into the match making forum and that things out of date, does it have a chat room :nono:
the guy in charge hasn’t even updated the list in a long time

Use as many emoticons as you like, but this is actually a matchmaking thread.

no thats the team list we have a match making thread in the group forums so i really dont see any match making going on anyways

Hey, i’m willing to play some matches with you. The problem is i’m usually on at odd times. You can add me on xbox and invite me up for some matches should you see me online. I’ve really only spent time in training mode lately but if i’m available i’ll definitely play you.

xbox live: hikikimori

Why is there only nonsensical garbage going on every time I come to these boards? Random threads need to stop. It takes one minute to look over the stickies, etc…

If you think about it random threads actually keep the forum alive because it would be just some useful info for a long time with nothing interesting in the middle
think about it…

If you think about it random threads actually keep the forum alive because it would be just some useful info for a long time with nothing interesting in the middle
think about it…

Campos KiD on xbl, add me.

What does “Jaguar Hospital” even mean?

It means were are crazy jaguar people and we need a hospital lol idk I just though it meant people help each other out but everyone who joined didnt know there was a forum inside the group so they didn’t do anything so I kicked them

hey bud ill play you tonight like 8 ish arizona time!
my gamertag is chipmunkdown2!

Ay screw what they say man, I’ll join ya and play ya my gamertag is origin00g33k

But for anyone who joins you will get a message and please remember to post on the group forums on the group page I had some people join but I had to kick them because they just didn’t even care to look

hey good games to orgin00g33k
we should play some more!
I got great practice with my links and good advice! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, ignore all the tight asses giving you a hard time about making this thread…I think its a great idea. You can add me…I main Gief but Adon is a close secondary for me.

hey, add me…XBL=hollywo0d

my toughest matchup with adon (who is my main) is Adon!