Red dustwasher?

Got my buttons and stick, got my custom artwork done and waiting to be printed and I’m just waiting on Toodles Cthulhu board and I’ll be good to go :slight_smile:

Only problem I have is my colour scheme demands a red dust washer for the stick. Can’t find one anywhere, anyone know if they exist??

Cheers :slight_smile:

What kind of joystick are we talking about?

Red spray paint (“For Plastic” type paint) would work great

:edit/

I’ve used plastic paint a couple of times to make a black washer white and it has worked very well with only a few light coats. I’d imagine red would be the same.

This website will have additional information that you might find very helpful.

http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick.html

just a Seimitsu LS 32 - 01…

Top idea, but will the paint dry pretty dark though? Bearing in mind the washer underneath is black…

The art and the red joystick balltop are quite vibrant.

Cheers for the response though

P.S. Awesome sticks man, I’m a massive fan but I reckon you’re going to cause me some sleepless nights trying to get the wiring as neat as yours!! :smiley:

you could try a white base coat as a primer, then the red on top. But I’ve never done it before so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Sounds like a pretty straightforward ide :slight_smile: I’ll give it a go, if it doesn’t work I’ve only lost a dustwasher I won’t be using anyway :slight_smile:

Cheers guys