Disregard the date, the tournament has been pushed back to the following week, 05/03/08
Tournament starts at 3. Sign up and pay when u get there. For the past couple of weeks it’s been fun and there seems to be one or two new people every week and then the regulars. We will be using the main cab and the small cab for the tournament.
The 2nd big cab will be on free play. So you all can warm up or just have something to do while you wait for your match.
Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson St.
Lakewood, CA 90712
- Tournament will be Double Elimination Format
- Bracketed match-ups will be 2 out of 3 games
- Losers and Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5 games
- No game-breaking glitches (freezes or other inappropriate tactics resulting in unfair advantages)
- In the event of a tie, the match will be replayed
- Any player forfeiting a match will be immediately disqualified
- If you win a game, you must choose the same characters the next game: If you lose a game you may switch characters
- You may switch your order between games
- Any out-of-hand behavior will result in immediate disqualification from the tournament and/or will result in removal of the arcade.
- Any player that forfeits their assigned match can not receive any prize money or compensation of any kind
- The Tournament Director and/or Regency Fun Center reserve the right to change the rules at any time for any reason without notice.
Practice up kids, you’ve got 2 weeks. I’m expectin more people to show. more people, bigger cash prize more fun! :wgrin: i know cheesy but TRUE!
next week, low tier tourney, teams no more than 4 points.