Reguest: spiral avater

i was wondering if anyone can make me an avater with spiral locking swords over and over or spiral locking swords then throwing them then locking them again like an animated gif any takers? thanx

uh…i’ll give it a shot…and consider it…my test request…(see thread of mine)…so yeah…i’ll see what i can do…

thanx alot i realy apreciate it

uh…i need a bit of help finding… a GIF of her doin’ that…so if you or anybody could help me out w/the pic…that’d be cool…

well…i couldn’t really find a ‘gif of her doin’ that…so i think you should ask somebody else…sorry i couldn’t help you…but if you want you could use the one attached to this post…

Well… you need to work and reduce kb.

This Spirial avatar is over 60 kb.

Shoryuken avatar= max 20 kb

Shoryuken premium avatar= max 40 kb.

damn…haha…thanx for telling me…i’ll see what i can do…o…and you wouldn’t happen to have a gif of spiral doin’ her sword thing wouldja deafnycplayer72?..can’t seem to find one…

well…sorry once again columb0…but i tried to make it smaller…as well as animated…but the best i got down to was 27 kb…and it looks pretty crappy…(as you an seE)…haha…my bad…again…i’m sure somebody else could do it…better than me…my bad also if it was a waste of yo’ time…

Spiral with sword sprite is not releasing yet. Some of taggers still work on. I suggest you pick any small sword images.

thanx anyone way the one u got me is phat anyway thanx alot

ment to write “thanx anyway the one u got me is way better thanx alot.” theres a roblem when i tried to put it as my avatar but it said that it was to big any sugestions?

yeah…it’s about…10 bytes…too’ big…and before that it was about 40 bytes too’…big…and if i made it any smaller…it woulda been all scratchy and shitty and stuff…and i know you don’t want no shitty av rite next to your name…haha…cause i know i wouldn’t…so yeah…i tried…but maybe somebody else can make a better one…sorry 'bout that columb0…i tried…

thanx anyway i appreciate you taking the time out to do that for me…hey do have sprial avater not the animated gif?

just the background?..

ummm well if it looks good to you then its good with me.

yeah…i have the background…but i’m not @ home…so when i get home i’ll post it here…

um…ok…well here’s the background…hope it’ll help w/the av…

im sorry that if u feel that im nagging i got a killer idea how about you use the spiral backround with sentinal taunting?

uh…don’t worry…it’s all good…i’ll give it a shot…but i gotz skool today…so i’ll do it when i can…if that’s cool…and if you could supply me w/the taunt pic…cause i forget how it taunts…that’d be cool…well now i’m off to’ skool…to do a damn speech on forrest gump…haha…good shit!

heh heh ok then ill try looking for the pic.