Remember the greatest fighting game ever, PROJECT JUSTICE! it's still the greatest!

Here are some vids, the matches get better, but you gotta excuse the players for being rusty and having to learn playing it with a d-pad since I guess their joystick controllers were having issues.

There are some close calls, and many unexpected moments! :slight_smile:
Project Justice is perfect in all categories! It even has the best combo/super/damage balance and so much more done right! Capcom should re-release the dreamcast version on PSN and XBLA!

Part 1
[media=youtube]BuF1BZ-9y8o[/media]

Part 2
[media=youtube]06dRo6Bqwfk&NR=1[/media]

Part 3
[media=youtube]dwCUwj67RKQ&NR=1[/media]

Part 4
[media=youtube]44nzv134pp4&NR=1[/media]

Part 5
[media=youtube]TAyVksXu02A&NR=1[/media]

Part 6
[media=youtube]Gp5bZ6iOUq8&feature=related[/media]

Part 7
[media=youtube]QaPhqeQLjiY&annotation_id=annotation_553313&feature=iv[/media]

Thanks for posting the videos. Though I must admit Project justice had some interesting mechanics but not with out their fault either.

If you want to say its the best counter pick game that I would agree, Its right up their with KOF. ( I like how I can stick with a loser character instead being force to change.
Like some tag team super where really good compare to others (that’s not balance IMO). Support ones where really assured in my opinion.

momo ruined the game :frowning:

This was my favorite game back then before my Dreamcast died, thankfully the arcade in the mall has the cab. To bad the only ones that play it are me & the owners.

yeah this games my one of my favorite FG’s, my usual picks are kyosuke, swim guy(yeah I forgot their names, been that long), tiffany, camera girl, daigo-normal, and guy with chains.

Iy you’re playing against me, don’t ever normal-high jump hahah. Dash behind the opponent while opponent is in the air, then crouch poke them upon landing, it is unblockable= free combo. it doesn’t work on dash jump.

Momo has near infinite block stun, but sher needs to get near you though, pick Kyosuke then spam fireballs, when she jumps grab, anti-air or do “up”.

Sorry, but real talk the guys playing on the vids are so free =).

My only gripe against this game, during its heyday, most them players always pick Roberto(cheap!^^) 90% of the time.

yeah this games my one of my favorite FG’s, my usual picks are kyosuke, swim guy(yeah I forgot their names, been that long), tiffany, camera girl, daigo-normal, and guy with chains.

Iy you’re playing against me, don’t ever normal-high jump hahah. Dash behind the opponent while opponent is in the air, then crouch poke them upon landing, it is unblockable= free combo. it doesn’t work on dash jump.

Momo has near infinite block stun, but sher needs to get near you though, pick Kyosuke then spam fireballs, when she jumps grab, anti-air or do “up”.

Sorry, but real talk the guys playing on the vids are so free =).

My only gripe against this game, during its heyday, most them players always pick Roberto(cheap!^^) 90% of the time.