Replacing a jlf pcb


Okay so my stick has glitchy inputs when i’m dashing to the left. I was thinking about replacing the jlf pcb or maybe a switch on the jlf pcb is damaged. What do people suggest to do? Replace the whole jlf pcb or just the switch on my old jlf pcb. Also is there markings on the pcb that will tell you what type of sanwa joystick I have? I want to make sure I get the right parts for the joystick I have which is a round 1 te.


  1. Buy TP-MA
  2. Put new TP-MA in JLF
  3. ???
  4. Profit