Request: Bushin Chain Av (contest?)

Hello. So, I’ve been using this same avatar for a long ass time, and I think it’s past time for me to retire it. I usually hang out at the fan art forum, and I’ve been drawing for a long time, but I don’t really have much experience with pixel art.

So, here’s the deal. I’m not sure if anyone would be interested, but I figure I might as well put this out there. I was thinking it might be cool to have contest for who can make me the coolest Bushin Chain avatar (within the limits of a non-premium user), and the winner I will do a drawing for. I’ll even package up and send you the original, if you want.

Any takers? Let’s say that the contest will end two weeks from today.

what is a bushin chain?

Oh, haha, sorry, I forgot that some people don’t know what that is. It is Guy’s chain combo from the Alpha series (and originally from Final Fight, of course.)

Oh I’m so in.

<3

Guy is my favorite character…but unfortunately i cant do animations so i’ll at least contribute the gif of the chain combo

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/9896/guybushin9lc.gif

there are diffrent ways of doin his chain though…

Oh that helps plenty Shatta <3

I had an idea for a pretty good av…then I saw the non-premium specs.
Damn.

Yeah, I realize it’s a bit of a challenge. With the small file size, it will likely be impossible to include the full animation, so some creativity will have to be involved to represent the Bushin Chain without actually using it all.

Bump… Nobody else interested?

i´ll try it