"RESURRECTION" 3s Tourney at CF, NY

Aiiiiy, was up guys, its been a while. The dawn of a new street fighter made the panties of scrubs afar ardently wet while simultaneously striking the hardcore fans of its predecessor into a slump. Its time to bring back the hype with a 2v2 tourney.

Here are the rulez:

TIME: Registration starts at 4:00 and the tourney starts at 5:00
MARCH 28TH
PLACE: CF aka Chinatown Fair aka The Abandoned Wasteland:wasted:

Entry Fee will be $5 bucks per team, I’m sure u guys can scrape together $2.50 each or sum shit, its not alot.:arazz:

2v2:
Double Elim: Yes, i don’t believe in having single elim tourneys at Cf cuz bullshit is bound to happen and plus you guys get your 5 bucks worth, so to speak.:angel:
SAME CHARACTER TEAMS IS BANNED…please guys come with some originality, i Dont wanna c ken Chun teams the whole time…:confused:

Prize structure iz winner take all…

Shit… I dont remember the winner of our last Cf tourney… I think it was…fuck it i don’t remember… but we’ll brush it off and make sum new champs

SFIV RULEZ
SAME SHIT AS ABOVE
BOTH GAMES ARE PAY AS YOU GO
**SFIV TOURNEY BEING RAN VIZARD SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS< FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM **
Alright guys start training

this tourney is much needed…everyone who plays 3S at CF needs to enter this :rock:

lol where’s Tinshi?
You forgot to include the date.
I’ll try to come out and if I do come out, I’ll definitely help out with brackets, etc. Kinda rusty though.

Last tourney was single elim I think and Marn happened to be in the city and yeah…

so when exactly is it? :wonder:

bumping thread for more views.

K this fails cuz theres no date, but i most likely its a friday and ill come tru

i didnt post a date at first bcuz i wanted reception and ive heard hype already so its the 28TH of MARCH FUK HEADZ!!! OOoooo and tinshi iz MIA but if he wants to help out jus hit that nigga up so we can get it started

Probably playing Soul Cal 4 or some shit.

Bump for love.

We should make this a monthly thing.

I can’t make this date. :confused:

You’re right…this could be a monthly thing. I’d support it hands down.

Word. I’m down for this.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6331059#post6331059

I made a new thread cause of the confusion from frankie. Sorry about the mess. Mods please close or merge this thread thanks.