RGH Xbox 360

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I searched the forums, but nothing came up about this. This is a legal means of hacking your Xbox 360. Essentially jailbreaking. Allowing you to have complete control with your xbox 360.</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Not having any experience in soldering, I was wondering if someone on these forums has experience in both soldering and RGH’ing xbox 360s? If you’re willing to do this, I’m doing research into doing this myself, but I would also like advice if I can do it myself or someone willing to give me a quote if I buy everything and you do the craftsmanship. Thanks! </span></font></div>

IMO the risk is to great to do it yourself, do you have a soldering iron, tools to open the xbox, those add to the project cost.  I looked into RGH and had my xbox 1 modded by a friend (electrician) and the points on the xbox 1 were tiny.  Do it wrong and you could brick your xbox.  I found someone on Craigslist and he will do it for 60, still a risk, cause they could mess it up, but they have more knowledge than me doing this.

True, but I gain the knowledge of soldering for other future projects and the tools needed to do so.<div>I found out that my current 360 cannot be RGH because of the dashboard and model. </div><div>I’m still interested in doing all of this, but I need more research.</div><div>If anyone can point me to some guides, I’d appreciate it.</div><div>OR</div><div>Let me know anyone you know that is reputable and trustworthy.</div>

What is the benefits of doing a RGH mod on a Xbox 360? Please leave out anything about playing Pirated Xbox 360 games.<br>We discourage piracy here. So Playing “back-up games” are right out.<br><br>Home Brew, awesome, making the Xbox 360 into a  HTPC or cheap desktop, cool.<br>Oh I am down if you are making a Emu Box. Talk of Emulators are cool, just leave where to get roms out of it.<br><br><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>“This is a legal means of hacking your Xbox 360</span></span>”<br>Yeah I know it is legal to do what ever you want with your own stuff as long as you keep it off line.<br>Like Jail broken iPhones, rooted Android devices, CFW PSP ect…<br><br>What are you trying to accomplish on your RGH Xbox 360? <br>

It’s been a long time since I’ve looked into any of this, but is it any easier to play region locked games now? There are Cave shmups I’ve yet to purchase due to them not being region free. I could care less about playing burned games.

Same here Kyle, Darksakul.<div><br></div><div>I was wondering the same about hacking 360’s and PS3s. Do they ignore region lock? I have a connect if so…</div><div><br></div><div>@Darksakul: Homebrew, mostly. Also, just to be able to say “I can hack a 360 to do what I want with it.”</div>

I completely forgot about region mods. <br>Xbox 360 and the Wii have region lock outs.<br><br>PS3 has no region lockouts, and I have a small (but growing) library of import titles.<br><br>I got on my PS3 <b>Another Century’s Episode R</b> (<span class=“l”> Super Robot Wars/ Super Robot Taisen spin-off )</span> and I am thinking of grabbing the Japanese version of <b>Siren</b><br><br><br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/8688/Kyle">Kyle</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>It’s been a long time since I’ve looked into any of this, but is it any easier to play region locked games now? There are Cave shmups I’ve yet to purchase due to them not being region free. I could care less about playing burned games.</div>
</blockquote>

Hell Ya, SHMUPS. Cave SHMUPS are awesome.<br>