****Richmond VIRGINIA Tournament! 3rd Strike/MvC2****

Alright fuckers #R is A GO.

I guess i’ll be the one running it, just like at the DC monthlies… i’ll post up a list of who’ll show for #R soon. Post if your gona come too.

seconded

So what you’re saying is people from farther away who probably will have to spend more money to get to the tournament will want to spend more money once they get here, right? Yeah, I must not think like one of those “big name outta state players.” Since when did venue fee determine the quality of a tourney? Yeah, it’s in a hotel, that’s nice. But if no one shows up, guess what? It’s gonna be a shitty tourney in a hotel.

Besides, wouldn’t the game entry fee determine what players will show up? The bigger the pot, the more likely big name players will show up.

It’s whatever, i’m just poor and angry because I don’t have the money to pay for shit like this anymore.

jinmaster if you add cvs2 I’ll help run it. I can bring an extra dreamcast and extra copies of cvs2.

20 dollars is not a lot of money especially if u leave in Richmond…

You are from richmond, and this tournament is in your back yard. Make sure you bring a TV/Game, and you get $5 off the venue.

That only makes this tournament venue fee $3 more dollars then the DC monthly. And guess what, you’ll spend that $3 in GAS to get to DC anyway. :looney:

So what are you really complaining about? $5 more for the Entry Fee? If a game you play hard core isnt’ worth a $10 tournament, then don’t come plain and simple. The fact is, you are complaining just to complain.

But Im sure I will see you either way! Good luck at the tournament ! :tup:

Jinmaster.

And I would like to add, that the main reason this tournament is $10 is because Justin Wong is coming. Everyone knows he is a WORLD competitor, and it is an honor to playing a gamer of his calibur.

Everyone can learn a lot just from watching him play, and it will make Virginia more of a threat to have Justin attend.

If you want to continue being a scrub at a game, then stay at home. But if you are going to waste your life on a GAME, PLAY IT RIGHT and BE GREAT AT IT!!!

If anyone is unhappy of paying $5 more for entry fee, then feel free to Spend $90 driving to NYC and back.

I dont want to hear any more about this subject. 3RD strike/MvC2/#R is still going to have a GREAT turnout :cool:

Jinmaster.

yes I’ve played against justin wong last year at the vcu tourney in richmond and he got 1st place in mvc2, 3s, and cvs2. so I had high expectations of him showing up to richmond tourneys. I don’t think anyone should miss this shit for real.

The people have spoken, and they want CvS2. So what’s the good word?

The tournament organizer has spoken… NO! :smiley:

Actually, I don’t live in Richmond anymore, sadly. However, I still know a lot of people in RVA and that’s why I want to come to this thing. It seems as though bringing a TV and system seems like a viable option…

hey JM, why not just make this VTYME 2 or 3?

he said NO!!!

lol denied.

this isn’t a major…

Hey Jin can I start the #R tourney whenever I want?

And I have one tv to bring for #R, trying to get my friend to bring his. If not we’ll just have #R on one laptop and one tv. Cant wait to hear people complainabout converter lag, lol.

Ouch never played GG on Laptop ha that will be weird for me. i know im def. for GG my friend is maybe as my rides are with T5 and SC3 (which are the games im playin also) so it will be tough to bring him along. ha

yo so we’ll have a laptop playin for GG crazy. im def. in but my friend problay slim because my rides are T5 and SC3 (which i also play) so i don’t know about the room for him if not for him we’ll the DC monthlies. ha

yo so we’ll have a laptop playin for GG crazy. im def. in but my friend problay slim because my rides are T5 and SC3 (which i also play) so i don’t know about the room for him if not for him we’ll the DC monthlies. ha. ill have my Konoha badge ready hahahahah

How bout i bring my green xbox and we play # R on that!!!..and does anybody have a extra copy of #R for Ps2 So that i can buy from them?