Rival Schools 2: Project Justice Thread

Theres no project justice thread so… Im making one.

Anyone here play Project Justice?
Wut are the Tiers?
Oh and post ur combos and stuff.

There’s a Project Justice thread already, as well as a combo thread. Do a quick search and you’ll find one with tiers already discussed, and a combo one made up :slight_smile:

Roberto is god…

well i searched, and theres no project justice thread. btw PJ rules

Yea its a cool game.

Wut r the tiers?!

I think it goes…

1. Momo
  2. Hideo
  3. Shoma

Momo is bomb as hell.

whatever you noob

Momo ownz it!!!

I forgot to play her with combos. I got 14 to 30 hits combos. =/

No hating on this thread noob.

Is that with or without supers?

Without supers

Tiers i think

Roberto
Momo
Roy
Kyosuke

Dont lie.

here’s this Momo combo from Gamefaqs:

MOMO KARUIZAWA:

*  LP-LP-HP-(R)+HK-(R)+HK-(DR)+HP-JUMP-LP-LP-LK-LP-LK-HP-(D.DL.L)x2+LP

*  (HOLD DOWN)+LPx2-(RELEASE)-LP-(HOLD DOWN)+LPx2-(RELEASE)-LP-LP-HP-
     (R)+HK-(R)+HK-(DR)+HP-JUMP-[LK-LK-HP-(R)+HK]x3-[SELECT]

Select any Final Move for this Combo: (to be executed FAST!)

a. LP-LP-(D.DR.R)+(HP)x5

b. LP-LP-(D.DL.L)x2+LP

c. (D.DR.R)+(HP)x5

I did play accidently to use Momo’s 15 hits combo without BV, I can’t remember what did I hit buttons I may use air combo. Someone pointed more than 20 hits combo without BV by Shoryuken or Gamefaqs.

Cool.

Oh and you could replace the launcher at the end of those combos with a Team Super.

I heard roberto is the best in the world and is banned in tournaments. Shining save that shit.

Andbody know any infinites other than nagares. Preferably unescapable infinites.

it’s impossible to do infinites , roy infinites also has it , but it works on gan …

boring

my new combos !! not a combo …a strategy …is fun !! works on dumb people

• air-throw setup *

chair-person

jump hp , c.lp , c.lp , lp , c.lp , lk , hp hp , df-hp , jump lk ,lk go down … jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

tiffany

jump hk , lp, df-lp , hp , hk , f-hp , qcfx2-hp , then rush …and jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

ROY ****

heheh

jump , hk , lp,lk,hp,f-hp , qcb-lp , jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

lp, lk ,hp , qcb-hp , dash and jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

lp,lk,hk, qcbx2-hp , rush and jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

lp,lk,hp,f-hk ,qcfx2-hk , rush and jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

kurow

jump hk , lp,lp,hp, qcfx2-hp … jump to the victim that just recover and air-throw …

there … that’s new

Where did you heard that?

Hrm… the Project Justice thread is in Fighting Game Discussion forum. I had a combo compilation thread, but that seems to be missing :frowning:

Anyways… Roberto, Roy, and Kyosuke are DEFINITLY top tier.

There are no infinites, except versus Gan.

Incho is the worst character in the game.

I play: Roberto, Roy, Natsu, Kyoko, P. Akira, Incho, B. Batsu, and Kurow. I actually play all the characters, but those are my staples.

My team: Roberto/Roy/Natsu, Roberto/Roy/Incho, Roberto/Roy/Kyoko

Roberto does most the work, but whatever he can’t do, Roy can take care of. Natsu, Incho, and Kyoko are there mainly for their team-up attacks (Natsu: full supers, Kyoko: health, Incho: health and supers).

My copy of the game is scratched, so I can’t learn Kyosuke a little better. If ya’ll would like, I can try and do some digging to find out where my combo compilation thread went :slight_smile:

FOUND IT!

Project Justice: Combo Compilation Thread

thanks fer the combos.

i was kidding