Rivals Te2 + 360/xbone mkx fightpad- next step?

what’s my next step?

if there’s a guide to doing this. could anyone direct me to it? is there anything else I need to dual mod this aside from soldering skills? do I need another pcb? a dpt switch? any help would be appreciated. the only guides I can find are for the opposite. Xbox stick trying to dual mod to PlayStation. is it the same process? halp!!!

OK I’m even closer now look!! lol

but seriously tho… I don’t own a ps4, and I rarely play on PC. I’m mainly on Xbox 360. I thought I could patiently wait for sf5 on PC, but I DONT WANNA. all I need is a push in the right direction. I have modded and soldered many things in my video game career, but not a fight stick. I have the patience (sort of) but definitely the tools, wires, breadboards, and soldering skills to make this happen- I just have no idea how. do I need something like a toodles or phreak or anything of that nature for this to happen? the only information I’ve seen is that of the opposite. I don’t know how any of this works.

I read somewhere that this PDP mkx fight pad was the best option for dual modding, so I picked one up on eBay and it just got here today. I’m eager to get this project started but literally have no idea how. :frowning:

See the following post by Gummo in the “first-wave-of-third-party-xbox-one-padhack-options” topic for solder points on the PDP pad.

Then either add an Imp or DPDT switch. There’s a ton of tutorials on how to do them. Use the search feature here on SRK to find tutorials, read the sticky threads, and if all else fails use Google with the search terms and “Shoryuken” and you’ll find a TON of wealth on the subject.

For future reference, please use the [Absolute Question and Answer Thread v3](Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!) for things like this instead of creating a new topic.