Rock Paper Scissors at evo

WAS TOO FUCKING HYPE!!!

man easily the 2nd best moment of evo of course nothing beats the duc vs sanford

NEXT YEAR WERE ACTUALLY THROWING A TOURNEY FOR THIS BITCH ILL RUN THAT SHIT!!! WHO WANT IT WITH ME AND MARN SON!!! NOBODY!!!

Evo needs RPS25.

omg… shit was toooooooo funny… still, i got one win over. um… the guy in the yellow shirt who was takin’ everyones money???

The guy in the yellow shirt was fellow RPS champion

Martin aka Marneto aka Money Marn

we both made 200+ off RPS lolz

Pshh, when I break out with Volcano at RPS Evo 2k7, I’ll fuckin’ beast that shit like no one’s business.

I heard Martin mashed on Rock in all his matches, so I was bored and decided to bet him before I left Vegas.

I took $40 from him counter mashing on paper. Paper>Martin. Afterwards he started stealing my strat and got more money.

Who was rollin tape on that rps final? Need to see that again! Too sick.

–GCII

Rock Paper Scissors is the best and most random game ever.

Its too hype.

lol! That was too funny because it attracted more people than the finals of most of the games at evo.

I’m EVO RPS Champ. ty Ty ty.

It’s done. Marn’s already won Evo 2k7 RPS. He’s that good.

actually marneto… we are tied 1-1 :smiley:

i cant believe u pulled the bigazn scissor combo on me… fuckin beats me everytime though :{

good shit raping every1 elses money though… pat and i wanted to hold a RPS tourney but i really didnt think many people would enter it… now that every1 knows about the true hype, i have no doubts in the future

Next EVO, I’m bringing hella new strats to the table. Get ready! :arazz: !

this game is more broken then MvC2.

omg tha shitt wassss heellllaaa hype. marvel finals <<< marn taking peoples money in RPS

it is possible folks… marneto CAN jump.

We need vids of this shit.

xcopying motherfucker

I took a dollar from him with that shit last year

$1 is chump change. Next year is minimum $50. You want it 722? Stone? TALK YO SHIT LET’S GO!

I’ll win with Tiger Claw.