Rotary Switch to act as snap action


Hello Tech Talk!

Does anyone know if there is something that will act like a regular snap action switch but with rotary action? Not like a regular rotary switch that will go on-off.

Want some of those for a crazy project and I’m pretty sure I bumped into one MANY years ago but just don’t know how to search for it. Does anyone know how it’s called?

Thanks! :slight_smile:


that you twist once and works like a button?



if I can’t find it I’ll try to figure out a way to build my own, but I’m so sure I saw one of those before…